Broken Vows

Louis' P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry has been gone for hours, we're all worried about him because, let's just say he doesn't have the cleanest record. We've been trying to call and text him but he hasn't replied to any of us yet!

We started calling jails and bars; places he would usually be and in a last attempt to find him, Louis called the hospital.

"Hi, my friend has been missing for awhile I was wondering if you could look around for him?" He said.

"Yes, we could do that. What's his name? The nice lady replied.

"Harry Styles"

"Okay, we'll call you as soon as possible."

"Thank you so much! I appreciate it!"

"No problem!" She replied and, at that, hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey guys, I got the hospital to look for him." I yelled through the house.

"DUDE, BE QUIET MAYA IS SLEEPING!" Niall whisper-yelled at me

"Ok, ok I'll shut up" I reply

"Thank you, Maya hasn't been able to sleep for 2 hours straight for weeks. She's been asleep for 4 hours and I'm going to let her sleep as long as possible." he says as he jumps on the couch

"So when are you going to tell her?" I ask Niall

"What do you mean Lou?"

"I don't know, maybe the fact you're cheating on her!" I yelled, a look of guilt engulfed his face

"How do you know that?" he asks his face as pale as the couch he was sitting on.

" I--- " I was cut off by Maya getting off the couch looking beyond pissed, hey I don't blame her.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NIALL, AGAIN, YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME AGAIN! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A VOW IS? IT'S A PROMISE, THAT'S A PROMISE YOU BROKE TWICE!" She stopped and calmed herself down as much as possible, "Niall, I'm leaving, don't hate Louis he was just being a good friend, I was going to figure it out anyways. I don't want you in our childrens' lives unless you are going to grow up. If you do decide to take a dose of maturity, give me a call; you may not have another chance with me, but maybe you will with our children." and with that Maya walked upstairs and packed all her stuff.

And all that went through my head was, 'This has happened before.'

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys short chappie but I'm writing some new stories mostly percy Jackson fan fics buttttt pls read