Getting to meet the guys

Maya's P.O.V.

(Still 7 weeks)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I packed my stuff and waited on the couch in the hotel room but I guess I ended up dozing off? I woke up to Niall poking my head in various places. "You will stop poking me right now or else" I threatened.

"Or else what?? Remember your pregnant you can't run faster then me anymore!" He teased I ran to the kitchen to pick up the bag full of pickles and doughnuts. We headed to the car gleefully with my tiny bag of stuff and drove back to Niall's place. Let's just say Niall was about ready to duck tape my mouth shut cause I would NOT shut up. We got there and the boys who I caught eavesdropping on us were on his couch watching..... TOY STORY!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! I ran over to an empty spot with my pickles and doughnuts in hand. When I got there I heard guys laughing. "Whatcha laughing at" they all looked At me oddly.

"Well, we've never seen anyone be happier than Liam watching toy story" they all had a fit of laughter.

"Um, I feel bad for asking but um, who are you and why are you in my boyfriend's apartment?" I questioned.

Just then Niall walked up to me, "It's okay babe, they're with me. This is Liam," he pointed to one of the guys.

"So, I guess you're my Toy Story competition." I told him.

He nodded his head. "And you Are mine" he introduced me to the others and we watched the rest of the toy story trilogy. I had a great time.

~~~~~~~~Niall's P.O.V.

After making up with Maya we went to my place because the boys are staying with me. I introduced her to the guys and we watched all three of the Toy Stories. Maya crashed on my shoulder in the middle of the 3rd one. She was so cute when she slept. After the movie I carried her to my bed and dozed off after a while

~~~~~~~~~Maya's P.O.V.

I woke up with a terrible case of morning sickness so I ran to the bathroom. I was just about to empty my stomach but my Nialler was with me through it all. I love him so much and our child will too. After about a minute of this I finally stopped gagging. I brushed my teeth and we fixed and ate breakfast. The boys had all left to give us some bonding time. I think Niall is up to something, whatever I really don't care as long as he's not cheating on me.

~~~~~~~~Niall's P.O.V.

I still can't believe how crazy I am! I'm actually gunna do this, I wonder what she'll say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha cliff hanger lol

So I'm hostin a little game u guys guess what he's Gunna do and whoever get it right will get a shout out

Rules

1. I will not take an answer when in the comments

2. Only the 1st person 2 guess it gets the shout out

Thatz it

Till next time vote and comment please thanx luv ya