OH MY GOD

~~~~~~~~~~4 weeks later

Maya's P.O.V.

I woke up today to the smell of my favorite meal, pancakes and bacon. So I got up and headed downstairs. I finished my meal and almost instantly I felt extremely nauseated I ran to the bathroom and threw up all my breakfast and most of last nights dinner.

My mum comes in a little while after and asks "Are you okay?"

I replied "Yeah, I must've eaten spoiled food or something"

"Okay, but if it happens again I am calling the doctor and getting you an appointment"

"Okay." I never told her my period is 3 weeks late. Sure enough 3 hours later it happened again but this time even worse, I was sleeping-I've been getting really sleepy lately I don't know-and I awoke to the feeling of pure nausea. I ran to the bathroom and threw my guts up. So my mum called the doctor just as promised she got me an appointment tomorrow at 10:30. It is going to be a long day, so much has happened and its only 11 am geeez. I then slept for get this-11 hours usually I only sleep for, oh i don't know, 7 or 8 hours. Oh my god I could be pregnant... No not possible. Oh well I guess we'll see in an hour.

~~~~~~~ 1 hour later at the doctors

"Well miss McNeal you appear to be pregnant." The doctor says

"Wait, nononononono this cant be right I can't be pregnant!" I say very panicky

"Yes it is right. You are pregnant miss McNeal. Come back in a month and we will do an ultrasound. Okay?" she says

"Okay." I say very out of it, the whole time after the doctor told me and my mum I was pregnant she just stood there in disbelief and had a serious look of disapproval. Oh my god this can't be happening, my whole life will be shifting, my family will hate me, the bullies at school will be piling up because my boyfriend-and father to my unborn child-is away on the X-Factor making his dream come true, oh yeah and cause I'm pregnant at 16!!! How could this happen? I mean it was just that one night, my first time...... And we didn't use protection oh my god how in the world could we be so stupid!?

Later in the car~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU MAYA CLAIRE MCNEAL WHO IN THE FUCKING WORLD DID THIS TO YOU" my mum shouts at me

"Mum, stop fucking screaming at me you know it's not healthy for me or you and Niall is the father. Once again shut up and calm down before you talk to me again I'm just as surprised as you are so back off." I say quite annoyed and angry.

"Maya, I'm sorry I'm just disappointed. I always told you to not end up like me and your father, I was lucky to have him stay and marry me, if he didn't you and me would be out on the streets and you know all of this so I just don't get why you would do this." she says quite a lot nicer.

"MAYBE BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND, THE ONLY ONE WHO REALLY CARED ABOUT ME AND HAD ANY TIME FOR ME, WAS LEAVING? YOU KNOW MAYBE YOUR ONLY CHILD SHOULD GET SOME ATTENTION AND AFFECTION!" and with that I opened the car door and ran I didn't know where but I ran I found myself at Niall's, house he gave me a key before he left and I keep it on a chain around my neck. I opened the door, ran into his room, grappled his jacket, bundled myself up on his bed and cried, oh my god I never cry why are hormones already affecting me?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's Mackenzie um so this is my first story on wattpad so please no hate I would really appreciate some inspiration and ways to make it better oh and if you want to be used in the next chapter leave me a message telling me why you should be in the next chapter thanks