5. Don't endure it

__________________________

Hakyeon: Hongbin-ah ~
What should i do?
Hongbin: Since you're somewhat being a mean bitch that drags people down to hell with you, i don't really feel like helping you.
Hakyeon: Hongbin-ah~.....
Hongbin: Tell the truth and do your best. Also, i want a blind-date so set me up with someone.
Hakyeon: Too scared, not helpful and got it.

"Who're you texting?", Ken suddenly appeared right behind Hakyeon's shoulder.

"Whoa, Ken you scared me!", Hakyeon said as he almost dropped his phone in surprise, "Just a friend."

"Oooh."

He, Ken and Hyuk were having self-study time in the school's gigantic caféteria. It was twenty minutes until school was over and Hakyeon was supposed to meet up with Taekwoon. Hyuk, who sat in front of Hakyeon leaned back on his chair and put his feet up on the open math book on the table.

"I'm so booored.", he complained.

Hakyeon glared at Hyuk's feet and lifted his eyebrow as a sign that he better put them now right now and study. Hyuk groaned and obeyed but it didn't take long before he laid himself down leaned forwards on the table instead.

"I'm so booooooored.", he repeated and Hakyeon rolled his eyes.

Nothing to do about it. He decided to ignore it for now and looked for a new topic.

"Hey, Ken you're bi, right? Do you want to go on a blind-date with my friend Hongbin?", Hakyeon asked and got Ken's attention.

Ken scratched his neck with the pencil still in his hand and smiled a sorry smile.

"I don't really feel like dating right now...", was his answer.

"I'll go."

Hakyeon turned to Hyuk who still had his head on the table in a sleeping position.

"You will?", Hakyeon felt a bit unsure if he could entrust his sweet childhood friend to the unpredictable younger boy.

"He's paying."

"Talk to him about it."

"I'll convince him with my aegyo."

"What aegyo?"

"You're not a worthy audience."

Hakyeon sighed and decided to just stop answering him. He put his elbows on the table and leaned his head in the palms of his hands, thinking.

Why did he ask me if i was gay? Is it really that obvious?

...

Taekwoon cringed for himself as he sat in the empty classroom, studying. So what if Hakyeon was gay like him? Did it actually really matter? Besides, Hakyeon already seemed taken, by Kim Wonshik...

Taekwoon, with a distant feeling of annoyance, pressed the button on his phone and saw that it was barely ten minutes until school ended now. He sighed and concentrated his gaze on one of the vases of flowers for a few seconds before he started to gather his books and pencils.