14. Lower

__________________________

"What was that mail about really?", Taekwoon's mother linked arms with her husband while sending him a curious gaze.

He sighed and they continued forwards through the corridor towards the waiting room. They had sneaked out of the auditorium early in order to see their son.

"Actually, i have something to tell you... It's about, well, something i knew right away the moment i learnt his name. The moment i saw him on stage.", Taekwoon's father scratched his neck, looking troubled.

"Hm?"

"Cha Hakyeon..."

"What about him?"

"Do you remember Taekwoon's childhood friend... I think he went under the name of N?"

Taekwoon's mother stopped and watched her husband with widened eyes as things connected in her head. Her mouth opened slightly, as if she was about to say something but couldn't. Taekwoon's father turned forwards again.

"I wonder if Taekwoon knew about it when he chose his partner?"

"No way..."

...

Taekwoon, after emptying himself of all reasoning that could possibly be left at this point, sneaked his hands in under Hakyeon's shirt and met with his warm skin and thin body. Their lips were still linked in a steamy kiss but they slowed down slightly to this new sensation of Taekwoon's tender touch. Hakyeon shivered and grinded his hardened member impatiently towards Taekwoon thigh. He was horny and wanted to hurry up. Taekwoon smirked slightly at Hakyeon sudden change in attitude and left his lips with a shuddering bite before separation. He found his partner adorable...

Taekwoon suddenly left Hakyeon's warmth and led him to the dusty curtain behind the small stage in the room. There, he took Hakyeon's shirt off and kissed him down to the floor. His hands slid gently over his loved one's body, they grazed teasingly against the obvious bump to then aim for the already hardened nipples. Hakyeon let out a weakened moan as Taekwoon's mouth played freely around his chest. He licked the nipples gently, rhythmically and left his own signs of property in form of love bites on Hakyeon's willing body.

Hakyeon, whose hands had been placed on Taekwoon's neck with the fingers grabbing the soft hair in frustration, now moved down towards his own member. I can't hold it back...

Taekwoon's kisses were busy tracing up Hakyeon's neck and jawline when he noticed Hakyeon's hand unzipping the pants with a vauge sound. He backed away and was met by the erotic sight of Hakyeon touching his own swelling member with eyes that by now had widened due to Taekwoon's lack of presence. Hakyeon's chest was full of hickeys and his lips still looked a bit moist from their previous kiss... Taekwoon smiled as he met Hakyeon's gaze and raised his chin in a dominating matter.

"So you prefer touching yourself? Hm?", he teased, feeling satisfied when Hakyeon's face turned red in embarrassment.

Hakyeon shook his head and let go of his member. Quietly, with averted eyes, he took Taekwoon's hand in his and led it shyly towards his cock.

"Y-You made it this way... So please take care of it...", Hakyeon got out as his body still felt like it would melt from embarrassment.