Chapter 11

Later that afternoon we arrived at prince william's kingdom the guards opened up the gates the carriage entered and made its way to the castle as it arrived the carriage stopped one of the butlers walked over then opened the carriage door. 

Leon got out first then helped me out as marcus dismounted from his horse one of the stable boys took his horse by the reigns and led the horse to the stables me,leon and marcus entered the castle,the castle was big and luxurious but the maids and the butlers looked exhausted and if they didn't have to much sleep or enough to eat.

We were led into the lounge room where we sat down on a two seater cushion as marcus stood beside us the room looked lovely also luxurious then the maid entered with tray of tea,and tea cups along with cups of sugar and milk her hands were shaking which looked like to me that she looked exhausted.

The doors soon opened and like before trying to impress me he was dressed in all high and mighty which wasn't my taste heck i didn't like him anyways ever since i met him at my castle i knew my hate would eventually grow that even now wanting to punch him but a princess couldn't do that and remained calm for now.

"I am glad you could come princess" he said as he reached for my hand but marcus slapped it away and had his hand on the sword's tilt "its alright marcus remain calm" saying it softly to him he sighed then bowed,even i could feel the anger in marcus also leon who was calm but inside he wanted to hit william,the maid before placed the tray down and began to pour the tea.

"Oi watch where you pour the damn tea!" he yelled to the maid who missed his tea cup by accident once finished she apologized then bowed quickly leaving the room closing the door behind her,looking at william showed the disgust on his face once he placed the cup to his mouth and sipped his tea.

Hours went by until late evening we were heading back to my kingdom looking out of the carriage window sighing softly,leon grabbed hold of my hand then kissed it softly "its alright my love the worse is over" he said softly with a nod from me and laid my head onto his shoulder slowly falling asleep. 

As we arrived back leon got out of the carriage with me in his arms and headed inside carrying me to our room,as we arrived he slowly opened the door and walked over to the bed laying me down and covering me up then kissed my forehead,he then walked out switching the lights off and walked out closing the door he then headed to the garden to train to be prepared because he knew that william was plotting something and if he tries anything he will cut him down for good.

To be continued.