Chapter 12

Few months have passed and it was time for mine and leon's wedding everything was going to plan but a messenger brought news that prince william has declared war on our kingdom and he even made a wager,if leon lost the war then i would become prince william's queen but if leon won then the wedding of ours will continue and banish william for good.

"Leon i want to fight with you!" yelling at him in sadness also scared that leon might die as tears began to fall down my cheeks he walked over then wiped them away and kissed me softly on the lips even with my fists clutched it still made me scared because i couldn't fight beside him,because i would get hurt even if i got hurt i still wanted to go.

"I know you do my love but i can't let you get hurt" he replied to me as he held me close,burying my head into his chest then began to cry softly as he continued to hold me and stroke my hair,i didn't wanted to be alone heck i was scared of being alone and losing the love of my life,there was a knock on the door as marcus entered he bowed then told leon that his horse and the soldiers were ready he nodded then let go off me he cupped my chin up then kissed me one last time before he left the room.

Leon headed out to the entrance of the castle and mounted his horse then looked at his fellow soldiers then giving a speech once the speech was finished the castle gates opened up watching leon from the balcony worrying,he looked at me then smiled softly and left the castle grounds and headed through the town until they were out of sight. 

"Don't worry your highness they will return victorious so do not tire yourself with worry" Hannah our personal maid said to me,nodding at her words but knowing that the worry was building up more and more inside as i could no longer see leon or the soldiers in sight, as they arrived at the battlefield already william was there on the other side of the battlefield on his white horse already sparks were flying. 

Hours went by until that late afternoon waiting in the castle grounds waiting and waiting until finally leon could be seen riding back with some of the soldiers,a rush of relief flowed through my body in which my body just collapsed onto the ground,leon dismounted then ran over catching me just in time,even covered in blood i didn't care just long as i felt his warmth and his heart beating again,which meant he was alive and was now here for good,once alone that night after the wedding being husband and wife we shared a passion night kiss and romance in the bedroom as the moon shone brightly outside into the clear starry night. 

To be continued.