Chapter 13

Years went by since william has been banished from the lands the kingdom which was ruled by william was now under a new caring ruler who wished for his kingdom to live in peace and happiness also with his kingdom and ours the citizens of our kingdom's were welcome to visit and live.

Seeing everything in peace and happiness made me happy even for leon as we were now king and queen also expecting our first child who would become a great ruler once me and leon pass away,marcus continued to live with us and trained new soldiers.

Hannah met a lovely young man in town and fell in love seeing everyone happy and getting on with their lifes made me much happier,feeling a arm around me knowing it was leon as he rested his chin onto my shoulder and his hand over mine which was on my stomach.

With peace and joy returning to the land,our kingdom and prince adam's kingdom we couldn't wait what would the future bring us,surely it would bring us joy,sadness,happiness and many challenges but we would never give up even with a new threat comes we will continue to fight no matter and have a great world to live in and with the baby but for now we look forward to the months ahead of us and what new things will come.

The end.