Mal

"Okay, did anyone pay attention to what Grand Pabbie just said!?" I asked.

"Yeah. No pressure at all." Ben said sarcastically.

"Who's carrying Elle?" Blake asked. "I tried to pick her up, but she's to heavy."

Ben walked over and picked Elle up with ease. "I don't know what planet you're from, but she is a little cupcake compared to Jay, Carlos, Evie, and Mal combined."

I started laughing. One time, Jay dared Ben to carry all four of us across the tourney field. He managed to do it, but once he got to the other end, he fell and took all of us with him. It was the most fun I've had in ages.

"So, Grand Pabbie says that you know where the Moors are at, lead the way." Blake said, pointing to the portal.

I walked over to the portal and made it hum to life. On the other side of the portal, I saw brightly colored flowers and brightly colored Fair People. They all looked at the portal like it was witchcraft.

"There's the portal to the Moors. Ben, you take Elle through first. Blake, you go in second, and I'll bring up the rear."

"Who put you in charge?" Blake asked.

"Me, now move." I said, pushing Blake through. Then I walked through and all of the Fair People looked at me. They started mumering the word princess, even though I have no idea what it means.

"Scuse us, but we need to see the king and queen." I said as three fairies flew up to us. One wore all green, another all red, and a final one all blue.

"Of course." I said. "It had to be the three good fairies: Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather."

The one in red, Flora, said "Welcome to the Moors. Why are you here?"

"My friend, she saved my life from absorbing all of the access dark magic that I gained when I fought a goblin. Now her life is in danger. Grand Pabbie troll told us to bring her to the King and Queen of the Moors. Can you lead us to them?" I explained.

"Why of course dear!" The one in green, Fauna, said.

"Why you must be Maleficent's daughter. We've heard so much about you!" Exclaimed the one in blue, who I'm assuming is Merryweather.

"All good things I hope." I said once we started walking.

"Oh yes. The people here won't stop talking about you!" Flora explained.

After 5 minutes of good hearted chitchat, we made it to the palace. It was made out of a massive oak tree in the middle of the Moors. In front of it, there were two thrones which were occupied by a man and a woman. The man had emerald eyes, blonde hair, and a kind smile. The woman, however, looked exactly like my mother, except she had long brown hair and was smiling!

"Ah!" The King exclaimed. "You must be the Mal that I've heard so much about from my dear Maleficent."

"Hello dear." Mom said to me.

"What in Auradon is going on here!?" I asked. Did we enter an alternate universe where my mother is a good guy?

"You see, I was always good, but King Stefan crushed my heart when I was young so I cursed his daughter. But I soon became to love my dear Aurora. She was so kind that I couldn't resist. Then once she became pregnant with her daughter, she left here to go to the land of man so she could raise her child with Phillip. She was caught, her memory erased, and never returned. Then a couple months later I got caught, my memory erased, and was sent to the Isle where I had you. Then once I became a lizard I got my memory back and came back here to be with your father." Mom explained, holding the King's hand.

"Wait, so you're saying that I'm..." Oh God, I can't even get the words out of my mouth.

Ben ever so skillfully bowed down to me while carrying Elle. Blake followed his lead.

"All hail Princess Mal." Ben said and Blake repeated.

"Um, we need your help. You see, Elle, the girl on Ben's shoulders, after I defeated a goblin, she absorbed the dark magic that I accidentally got from the goblin. Grand Pabbie said that you two could help her." I explained.

Mom and Dad shared a look. "Dear, she absorbed all of your dark magic, not just the goblin magic. Didn't you notice that your hair started getting lighter?" Dad asked. I looked at the boys.

"Yeah. Your hair is starting to become blonde, while Elle's hair is becoming dark blue." Ben admitted.

"Can you fix her?" Blake asked.

"We can't make her like she was before, but we can help her body adapt." Mom said.

"Adapt how?" Blake asked.

"Elle took away all of Mal's dark fairy magic. So the only logical choice would be to" Dad started.

"Make her a dark fairy." I interrupted.

"She catches on quickly." Dad noticed.

"Well, she would be a semi dark fairy because of her snow magic. It will help keep the darkness at bay. Do you guys still want us to do it?" Mom asked.

The boys both looked at me.

"We have no choice." Then I looked at my parents. "Do it."

"Do you understand the risks?" Dad asked.

"We do." Then my parents turned Elle dark.