The haunted house

"Why hasn't she arrived yet?"

"Calm down, If she truly exists she will come"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing" He says crookedly. "Let's have a drink"

"Aren't you too young for that?"

"No one cares Nancy! Have a drink or not?"

"I'm not drinking! Do whatever you will Zealot"

"Fine, come with me I'll take you somewhere"

"I'm tired, sorry". He flips open the bottle cap full of wine and offers himself a mouth full of it. I stand there motionlessly waiting for him to reply. Droplets of wine flow down his chin and stain his plain white collar as he tries to speak "Nearby store"

"What if someone manages to steal something while you are gone?"

"Who cares?!" He says breaking the bottle of wine on the floor. I let out a small hiccup being scared. "I don't think going out will be a good idea zealot. Maybe you should go to bed" I hesitate immediately.

"You want to join me?" he asks looking half drunk and monstrous. I feel concerned of how he keeps dropping on my body every now and then.

"Zealot I don't want you near those wine bottles you get me?" I shake him as I try to explain "I am going home I will see you tomorrow go to bed NOW!" But he doesn't listen; he tries to pull off my coat as I try hard to keep it up to my shoulders. "Let go of me Zealot!" I cry.

"I'm sorry" He apologizes looking completely normal now "I didn't mean to hurt you it was just a joke I'm sorry" He is unpredictable, so unpredictable I think.

"Zealot, I don't want you drinking ever I don't want you getting sick besides, If the police finds out, you will probably be DEAD we don't want that right?"

"This is berry juice Nancy! Where do you think would I get a wine? I'm not a fool! Now come with me- babe" His hands hold my cheeks and he pulls me closer. I see his dimples clearly as he smiles at me kindly "Sorry" He says closing his eyes, his lips touch mine and I climb on him to take the pleasure. I sit on his waist, my legs spread on either side, his hands holding my ass to keep me attached to his body. I hold the back of his head and brush his hair he breaths hard on me rubbing my ass sucking my lips smoothly yet quickly but I let go of his shoulder and he lands me safely to the ground. I blush a little knowing he just touched my ass he kisses my forehead to comfort me.

"Let's go" He whispers into my ears "let's destroy the planet" I giggle kissing the collar of his chest.

As we walk out of the house I see Conoor giving us stern, threatening looks and I quickly discard my eye contact with him something sounds creepy about that boy so I always keep my distance from him.

"Hey! Why does Conoor give me creepy looks?" I question once we step onto the endless road.

"He doesn't like you"

"Why? Have I made any such impression to make him feel that way?" I ask, concerned

"It doesn't matter some people just hate you for no apparent reason and you just have to get used to it"

"I know my behavior has been very childish before I got here or for the period of time I have been here but I am trying to be a better person. Would you talk to him about it and ask him to give me an opportunity to make myself more understandable about it?"

"Whatever"

"I am sorry, have my words upset you?"

"No" He replies concluding the topic. We stand in front of a mini market that has the words "LIVE TO EAT" labeled on it. "Ok Nancy did you wear any under garments?" He asks being rather serious.