Let's play

After I reach school, the first impression everyone has on me is "Wow" The only reason behind those expressions is most probably my heels it makes my height blend in with the others also because, my bangs are pushed back today which unveils my almond eyes perfectly but that doesn't make me feel happy anymore because I haven't seen Zealot or his friends in the hallway. All my hopes suddenly drain off me as I dully take my seat next to Abraham.

"Hey Cinderella" Someone whispers. I assume someone maybe mocking me so I don't bother looking back.

"You left your shoe" Zealot says revealing himself with a hug from the back "Zealot?!" I try my best not to make that sound exciting but I can't help it anyways I mean, I got to admit, that is the cutest thing that could ever happen to me. He must have stolen my shoe on purpose! His ways of impressing me took me to cloud nine! How cute can a person be?!

I smile quietly pulling the escaped strand of his neatly combed spike hair "You took my shoe on purpose that day didn't you?"

"No you left it Cinderella So I bought it back for you" He looks me in the eyes his face so close to mine that I can't resist but fancy a kiss.

"Well, thank you Prince Charming for stealing my shoe" I say, slapping his trimmed cheeks lightly.

"Is this how you pay a person back after he gets your shoe back for you?" His dimples go deeper into his cheeks as he smiles broadly

"Well, yes that's how I pay a thief back who steals my shoe" I cackle. I see Arlene crying her eyes out in pain from the corner of my right eye but I say nothing because I know she is just trying to take Zealot for herself. I wonder why do people find interest in people who interests me first? Can't they just give it a rest?!

"By the way, are you alright? Abraham told me you were hit by a ball on your head" This whole time I think myself to be superior to Arlene until Zealot embarrasses me by bringing up the yesterdays incident.

"I am fine" My reply is rude.

He holds me by my chin so that my eyes meet his crystal water-blue eyes that hide pain and love. For a moment I wish to tell him how much I love him and that I will never let him down but I remember I have to act cool.

"Huh?"

"I had to ask, I was worried about you" He repeats.

"I'm not a kid Zealot" I say because I know Zealot is mocking me.

"I never said you were one"

"Never mind"

"I didn't mind"

"Will you ever stop doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"Nothing by the way, I'm not supposed to be talking to you"

"Why? I didn't want to see your underwear on purpose that day did I?"

"Hey! You didn't just say that aloud" I blush because I know Abraham and his friends are listening to us too "Now shut up before I pull off your pant!"
" Try me"

"Fine" I say holding his belt.

"I surrender! I surrender!" He says raising his hands in the air pretending to be scared. I look at him and I think it's cute how he lets me win.

"You see, you can't win me"

"Sure sure!" He announces and then drops his voice to a sudden whisper "Hey! How about we bunk school together?"

"What, you serious? You just got back today! Haven't you learned a lesson?"

"I'm only kidding you jerk!"