The peeping Ghost

The dinning space is surrounded by a large swimming pool shimmering by the reflection of moon falling on it the table is lit with candles and richly supplied with food.

"How do you afford to live here?" Holy! I am not supposed to be asking him any more questions.

"Don't act silly!" he replies. Great! I've done it now without uttering another word I sit on one of the high fashioned chair that is covered with something black. It's not too late until I realize my mouth is watering with all those donuts, pizza's and sandwiches around me I mean, I only have them once a week.

"Chicken?"

"No thanks!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Come on! I made it myself"

"No you didn't! You lie! You just got it from a nearby food store and now you are calming yourself to have cooked it! I know it because I've been there too!"

"Don't take things so seriously babe" He says biting onto his last piece of cinnabon.

I don't realize I am eating like a cow until I am alarmed by the word "babe"

"It's not good to- take things seriously" he mumbles ignoring the "babe" this time.

"Of course!"

"You don't have to be so formal" He teases.

I smile at him broadly and say what I meant to tell him hours ago "You know, you are the best thing that happened to me in ages"

"Thing? Seriously? I'm leaving" He laughs helping himself off the chair.

"Huh! Like I am going to stop you?"

He pulls me off my chair and replies cleverly "You really think I'm going to leave WITHOUT YOU?" and then taps me on my head.

I look straight into his eyes and whisper "No, of course not that's why I'm here" I feel different like I have never felt before. I can't really describe what I feel, but whatever it is, it gives me pleasure. Owh! What am I thinking! I'm sure it's nothing maybe it's because I've never talked to a guy before.

But, it just feels so good to be with him. I am diffused into thoughts my eyes, dreamy. His lips-

"O my god! What is that?" I yell pointing my ruby nails onto a gigantic tree that covers two third of a figure that looks so much like a peeping human.

"What is what?" he asks twisting his face right and left between mine and ending it with a kiss on my forehead. I rest my head on his shoulder and focus on the figure again that stands yet still, looking right at me.

"Are you sure you aren't seeing anyone because, I am! Look Zealot! I guess it's a SHE" I see him look right at it but it doesn't frighten him.

"You see it?" I ask when I don't get the reply I expect.

"See what? I don't see anyone are you alright?" I gawk at him, shocked. How could he not see her when he looked right at her?

"You know what; I'm just going to go home could you walk home with me? Please?"

"Well, um... you could-

"Could you just say "yes"? Please!" I press on him.

"Yes, Ok! Ok! I'll walk you home" He shrieks and then speaks under his breath "As you wish" as he lets his arms hang around his knees in displeasure. "All I wished to say was, you could stay with me for the night if you want"

"No! No! Please. Please just, just take me home! there is no place better than home" I find myself embarrassed for the beggary I don't want to sound weak and scared besides, I know how nerve wrecking it would be to walk all the way home at the middle of the night when you are supposed to be resting so I change my mind.