Street Kingz: Chapter Four

A / N: I would reeeeaaaallly appreciate some feedback on the story. Let me know what y'all think?

Chapter Four

Tyga POV (cont.)

I hopped into a cab giving the driver directions to Tev's house as I called him.

T: Ayee, my nigga T! What's good fooley?

Tyga: My nigga Tev! I'm on my way to yo crib.

"Uh," Tev began scratching his head, "but you live in the ATL, how you get here?"

I laughed, Tev must be high. "I flew in last night. I'm thinking of staying in Cali for awhile & I wanted to know if I could stay with you until I got my cake up."

"You know you always welcome! I gotta go T my girl tripping." Tev replied before yelling to some female in the background.

"Aight. I'm around the corner." I hung up. Girl? As in one? Tev stayed wit the hoes so maybe this ain't nothing different; but if it is claps for him.

I sighed as the ride continued, I missed my mama, I mean I lived away from her before but . . she's gon be all worried cuz I ain't say I was leaving. . Then I miss Kemi. . She don't miss me though she probably playing in some niggas lap right now. I got pissed at the thought and began fixing my SnapBack.

....................

*Meanwhile in Atlanta. .

Riley POV

It was 4 AM, when Zendaya and Kemi walked into the house and I was PISSED. Like, just cuz I said you can stay out late on weekends don't mean go an abuse that shit. I cleared my throat. "Where y'all's hoes been?"

"We ain't hoes!" Zeni replied throwing her book bag into a nearby chair.

"Who comes in at 4 in the morning then?" Riley asked as Alex came downstairs in nothing but boxers. His body was the bomb & his sex game . . let me stop I'm supposed to be mad!

"You think you shoulda put some clothes on before you came down?" I snapped at him as he stood on the last step.

"For what? It ain't nothing they ain't seen before; just waaaay bigger." Alex replied licking his lips.

Kemi made throw up sounds and said as she pushed past him. "Sorry we were late, it won't happen again."

Following her Zeni said. "It will, but we gon keep apologizing."

I rolled my eyes at her; she my younger sister and all but I be wanting to knock her ass out sometimes. I sighed as I grabbed the remote ad started flipping through the channels, shortly after Alex laid his head in my lap. "Come up stairs with me."

"I'm not in the mood." I replied watching a boring ass infomercial. Why do they even waste money making these? He sighed deeply as he raised up taking the remote from me and turning my face toward his. "What if I put you in the mood?"

"No, now stop. Better yet, I gotta get up in like two hours and get ready for work so you might wanna go on home." I said breaking his hold on my chin and heading to the kitchen. My feelings for Alex weren't the same. I mean yeah the sex was good, he gave me crazy expensive gifts all the time. . But he seemed to not want anything more serious than what we had now.

I hadn't even met his mom, yet I've already met his brothers and sister. It's been a year and a half already like damn! Either you put a ring on it or leave it t'f alone! I sighed in frustration as I felt him wrap his arms around me. "Baby?" He asked kissing my neck softly, "I'm sorry, how bout tomorrow I take you shopping after I get off work? Would you like that? Buy you them new red bottoms you been eyeing, I seen you."