Chapter 21

Chapter 21

-Fourth of July-

A/N : I know I'm laaaate , it's almost August but we can pretend like it's the fourth ! Back to the story !

Sabi POV

I woke up in a room with white walls, what the heck? I tried to sit up but I winced in pain and gave up. Shortly after a small woman came in with a clipboard. "Oh good," she said peering over her papers, "you're up. My name is Dr. Coleman, you've been here for about three days now."

I laid back down that couldn't be right could it? Why hadn't anybody came to check on me. I held back my tears, I was used to being alone, by now I had blocked the doctor out until she said something that caught my attention.

"Your boyfriend brought you in, you're very lucky to be alive Ms. Sabrina." The doctor said closing her folder laying papers on the table. "Here are your discharge papers, when your ready meet me at the front desk so I can prescribe you some more meds."

With that she turned and left. I laid there dumbfounded. Ty found me? I'd have some explaining to do fahreal, I heard my phone ringing grunting in pain I turned and answered.

"Hello?"

"Sabs? You're awake?!" The caller asked sounding happy.

"Yeah," I said slowly my throat dry I didn't even look at the caller-ID, "who is this?"

"Michael. I'm on my way to come get you."

I smiled so big when he said that, after that I signed my papers and got out of bed looking for some clothes to put on. Glancing down I noticed Dr. Coleman also left my file, curiosity getting the best of me I opened it up. I didn't remember anything after I was knocked out.

Opening the folder my heart dropped, I was beaten to a pulp? Raped?! I held back tears AGAIN as I threw the folder across the room. How could this have happened? He would go as far as to hurt me to make sure he got his lil b*tch!?

She didn't even want him! Lost in my thoughts I didn't hear the door open and looked up and seen Ty with a bag of clothes and some food from Wendy's. He gave me a small smile and helped me up. I ate quietly and then made my way to shower and change clothes, after I did my hygiene thing I took my papers to the front desk and got my meds and waited to leave.

It was quiet in the car between us, occasionally Michael would sneak a glance at me every now and again. I played with my hands, how could I explain this without telling I had a HUGE part in this? Just be like, 'hey I'm apart of this plan to take down you and your boss and you die in the end probably cuz my boss is crazy let's dance!' Yeah, that'd go by smooth. I pouted, I was in a rough situation.

I looked over at him and studied his features; his plump lips, his tattoos, his light complexion, he was definitely a gift to the world. Taking a shaky breath I said in a quiet voice. "Michael?"

He looked over at me. "I thought you fell asleep, what's up?"

"Thanks for saving me..." I said looking down, this was gonna be hard.

"No problem, some family you got. They better hope I don't run into them or it's gon be trouble." He said with venom in his voice as he clenched the wheel.

"Yeah, meeting her was a mistake." I managed to choke out. I couldn't do it, there had to be another way.

"What the hell happened after I left?" He asked turning to face me at the light. I swallowed before I said anything. "She came and she had some dudes with her, I thought that was weird but I didn't say nothing. After talking for a bit, one of the dudes said something bout a debt and next thing I know I guess I got knocked out.."