Street Kingz: Chapter Eight

*In California*

Tyga POV

We pulled up to a lil diner called Lucky's, but that sounded more like a strip club name to me. I looked up at the beautiful California sky and I can't remember why I even left.

When we got in some girls waved us over to their table. Approaching the table one of the girls got up and hugged Tev. She was about 5'4, medium skin tone, short curly hair, from what I seen she was thick in all the right places and had a couple of tats. I stopped myself; is this his girl?

"Tyga, this is Asia my girl and her home girl Sabi." Tev said wrapping his arms around Asia's waist. Sabi got out of the booth and approached me for a hug. I'm not gon lie; if I had to choose between her and Kemi I think I'd have to really think about it. I know that sounds bad but whatever. Sabi stood at about 5'5, thiiiick, long red hair, dimples, hella light.

"Heey." She said in this high pitched lil voice.

"Sup ma?" I said licking my lips.

"He's cuter than you lead on Tev." Sabi said sitting back down as a waitress came to the table.

"Alright guys what'll it be?" She asked pulling out her pad.

"I'll have a raspberry SWEET tea." Asia said emphasis on the sweet, Tev laughed then he ordered. "I'll have a coke."

Everybody looked at me and Sabi, since we hadn't ordered drinks yet. "Uh," she said giggling, "I'll have a watermelon chiller."

"Coke." I said simply. I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. I had to admit, even though I kinda left her hanging it pissed me off that Kemi didn't even text me everyday like she used to. I shook my head, I swear if she's wit another nigga. I guess I was turning red because I was broken out of my thoughts by Tev.

"You good bruh?"

"Oh," I said sliding my phone back into my pocket, "yeah, man." He shook his head, then the waitress reappeared and took our food orders.

As we waited we were talking and clowning. Tev was telling about he met Asia and how long they'd been together. Asia made jokes about how pale Sabi was. I laughed until Tev tried to bring up Kemi.

"Let me tell you A," he began taking a bite of his food, "you ain't seen country sexxxy until you seen what's her name?"

I shot him a look. I think I'm beginning to see why Que don't like his bitch ass. Don't get me wrong Tev's my nigga and all but this is starting to get on my nerves.

"Who." I dryly asked taking a bite of my burger. "You know," he said snapping his fingers, "Cami, Camilla, Candance. ." Everybody was cracking up but me. "Kemi." I said taking a drink of my soda. I was getting tired of this.

"What about her?" Sabi asked, her attention peeked at the mention of Kemi. "She's some girl Ty was wit when he lived in Georgia. She was baaaad." Asia sucked her teeth and pinched Tev. "Owwh!" He screamed out.

"If she's so 'bad'," Asia said finishing her food, "why isn't she here with him? I thought you were single?" She asks looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "I am." I say leaning back in my seat.

Asia just shook her head and continued. "We goin to the lake this weekend you goin?"

"I have to work." I said checking my phone again not looking up. Something about this conversation didn't feel right. Maybe I just felt bad for lying about my relationship with Kemi.

Sabi looked at me and said. "I'm going and you know they gon be all up on each other. Come and keep me company?" She smiled. I smiled a little, "I'll see what I can do. When y'all leaving?"

"11:00 AM SHARP." Asia said emphasizing the word 'sharp' Tev said playfully pushing her. "Gosh Asia, I ain't gon forget!"

"You FORGOT what time to come today, you FORGOT to come home last night!" She half yelled, "need I say more?" She finished crossing her arms.

"Man, get on." Tev said swatting her.

I could tell this was gonna be a wild ass trip. . .

*Meanwhile in Atlanta*

Kemi POV

Uhhhh, Friday. Finally! I rolled outta bed and headed to the bathroom to do the hygiene thing. After I came out with my towel wrapped around me I woke up Zeni so she could get ready.

I wasn't really into school anymore we only had about 2 days left and I was just tired of everything. I settled on some cargo capri's, a plain white t-shirt, my white vans and I braided my hair into one large braid. Once I was finished I sat and waited for Zeni. After what seemed like hours she was ready wearing some black sweats, a red Nike shirt and her red & black Nikes.

We hopped in her car and the car ride was silent. Today just seemed . . . Off. I looked out the window and thought back to last night. .

*flashback*

"Kemi he's looking at you." Zeni teased as we paid for our food. I brushed her comment off. He was probably tryna figure out what the hell I had on. I looked down at my overall short shorts set, Louis vuttion belly shirt, all back Jordan's.

Once outside I seen the dudes had followed us, I guess Zeni saw this too and began to stall so Riley wouldn't wanna hurry up and leave. I was bent over tying my shoe when I looked up and noticed I was eye level with a pair of all white Nike's I slowly look up at . . Him? This boy was fiiiiiine! Looooong dreads, light skin, dimples, and he was tall A'f!

Once I was in a full standing position he spoke. "Hey, you dropped your bag." I looked at my massive ass bag and wondered how could I have dropped this without noticing?

"Thanks." I said shyly taking my bag from him. "You didn't have to do that."

"If I didn't I wouldn't have the chance to ask you your name," he said licking his lips.

I smiled showing off my dimples. "It's Kemistrie; but I go by Kemi."

"Well I think that's a beautiful name." He replied as he twisted one of his dreads.

I swear I bout passed t'f out! This boy was too fine! I looked over at Riley to see that she and her dude were hitting it off pretty good it seemed.

"You never told me your name." I said brushing my bangs to the side. He smiled a small smile. "I'm Travis, but you can call me Travie."

"Okay." I said smiling, as Riley motioned for us to get into the car. "I'll see ya later?"

"Here," he said reaching out his hand, "call me."

I handed him my phone as he programmed his number in. "Call me when you get in. So I know you made it safely."

He winked at me as he handed me my phone and closed the door for me. I looked in front of me and all eyes were on me.

"I see you!" Riley said turning the car on, "he's cute!"

I laughed shyly then said. "I seen you in the corner wit Ghostface!"

"His name ain't Ghostface! His name is Antoine!" Riley shouted as we made out way home.

Zeni was busy texting August. I think she really likes him, but this makes me feel really bad for Que. I mean he's a good dude and all, but I don't think he makes Zeni that happy anymore. Maybe I'm wrong though. Only time will tell. .

Questions; who's these new dudes? What about Que? Who is Sabi? Comment. Vote.