Street Kingz: Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys ! I apologize for going ghost & not updating. Street Kingz hit 1k reads!! Ayeee turn up! Any way back to the story. .

Kemi POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, who in they right mind was calling me at 8 o'clock in the morning? I groaned as I turned over and grabbed my phone off the dresser.

"Hello?" I said sleepily into the phone.

"Happy Thanksgiving babygirl." The unknown caller said. I checked my caller I. D. and sighed it was Ty, I sat up a bit more as he continued to talk.

"Where you at? I'm feeling breakfast at Denny's." He said a smile in his voice.

"Uh," I began feeling Travie shift positions in bed placing his arms around my waist, yes I spent the night and no we didn't do anything. "I'm at a friends."

"Did you drive? I'll come scoop you." He said starting his car.

"I drove, I'll just meet you there in about an hour." I replied, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Okay, you know my moms is having Thanksgiving at her place right?" He asked worry in his tone.

"Yeah, she invited me and the girls I think." I replied looking at Travie who slept peacefully on me.

"Oh," he said trailing off, "that's cool I brought my nigga Tev. You remember him right?"

I sucked my teeth at the mention of his name. Tev was NOT a trustable person in my opinion, he was the only guy from O2's clique a couple years ago who got picked up on a drug charge and was released all charges dropped WITHOUT O2's interference.

"Yeah I remember him." I replied as I felt Travie stirring. "I gotta go, I'll text you when I get home."

With that I hung up, Travie rubbed the sleep from his eyes and said stretching up into a sitting position. "Good morning baby."

"Good morning." I replied kissing him ignoring the morning breath.

"Where you going in an hour?" Travie asked laying his head on my chest.

"I was supposed to go have breakfast with . . Ty. ." I said trailing off. He looked up at me. "Oh. ."

"But he's got this snake nigga with him and I don't trust his ass."

"I see, well I'm gonna go shower and I guess I'll see you later?" He said getting off the bed, obviously pissed off.

"Can I join you?" I asked in a soft voice.

He looked at me and thought about it for a bit then answered. "You better get going, don't wanna keep your EX waiting."

I groaned as I got out of bed and made my way to where he stood sulking. I'm not gonna lie when Travie was angry his tall frame compared to my short ass scared me something terrible; but I tried to not let it show. I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed what part of his chest I could reach softly.

"It's not like that, I promise." I said looking up into his eyes.

"Then why you going in the first place?" He asked rubbing his temples.

"I need closure Trav," I began standing on my tip toes reaching for his hands, "how can I fully give myself to you if I'm stuck on him? I have to end it. You trust me?" I asked holding his large hands in my tiny ones.

"Of course i do, it's him I don't trust." Travie replied kissing my hands.

"Come with me!" I said perking up at my idea, "it sounded like he had a bunch of people with him anyway and I don't wanna be by myself."

"I don't know Kemi . ." He trailed off, I pouted as I wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Please? I'm having thanksgiving with my family, but we don't have to go to that." I said laying my head on his chest.

"You don't want me to meet your family?" He asked raising my chin.

"It's not that, it's just that . . Well . . It's at his moms house. ." I said as I flinched in defense; no Travie's never hit me but he could easily Great Khali my ass into a coma.

"Why are you going to his moms for thanksgiving? Where's your mom?" He asked anger building in him again.

"She's in Cincinnati. ." I said real slow as I tried to slide out of his grip.

After talking to Travie I left his place and headed home to get ready for breakfast. I called Travie to let him know I got home but he didn't answer, he's probably still mad at me.

I sighed as I made my way upstairs to my room and into the bathroom, I didn't even bother to check and see if Zeni or Riley were here. Once inside the shower I soaped up and tried to wash away the memories of Ty that were swimming back to me.

*Flashback*

"So you gon be my girl or what?" Ty asked as he brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

I squinted my eyes, who just asks somebody a serious question like this when they're baked outta they mind. I giggled and covered my face as I started to blush.

"Nah, don't hide nii come on babe." He said taking my hands in his kissing them softly.

"Yeah." I said in this squeaky voice.

"Yeah what?" He asked grinning at me.

"I'll be your girl." I replied hitting the blunt again.

After that it all got hazy.

*flashback over*

"Get out the damn tub!" Someone yelled banging on the door. I snapped awoke and went under the water panicking as water filled my lungs. Once I got to the surface I thrashed around madly trying to take air into my lungs. Calming myself I grabbed my towel and crawled out the tub, drying off I opened the door to be face to face with and angry Zeni.

"Ya know, you aren't the only one that lives here!" She yelled in my face as she pushed past me into the bathroom. "Taking all day..." She trailed off as the door slammed loudly behind her.

I walked to my dresser and pulled out a pair of camouflage sweatpants, a black t-shirt, mix-match socks and going to my closet I pulled out a gray Nike hoodie, and a pair of black Jordans. I sat down at my vanity and put my curly hair in a bun and grabbed my bag and headed out.

Hope this goes good.....

Sorry for the loooong wait! Next chap will be thanksgiving & all the other holidays! As always tell me what y'all think ?

Q: Is Kemi doing the right thing?

Q: Where's Que?

Comment. Fan. Vote.