Street Kingz: Chapter Seventeen

Haaaay guys , I know I said I was done with this book but I got too many ideas for it ! Just hang in there with me! Back to the story !

Here's what you missed in Street Kingz; the group met up later that night at Club Jesus and as the alcohol & drugs flowed everyone started to vibe and be cool with each other except for Sabi who kept being a Debbie Downer the whole time. After countless blunts, and nonstop drinks the group was so sh*t faced they managed to make it to Monty's a diner / motel. The owner Montell "Monty" Hall who has questionable ties to Tyga gives the group what he calls the president suite (two adjoining rooms) for free.

Drunk, belligerent & half passed out the kids make it to the room and continue to party where Sabi's jealously hits an all time high as she catches Tyga trying to kiss a half conscious Kemi, a fight then ensues between Tyga and Travie which ended well before it started because they passed out mid swing.

Upset at the site Sabi goes into the bathroom where she receives a phone call from unknown on her whereabouts and the fact she signed her own death certificate. Trying to save her life, she drunkenly makes up a plan to seduce Tyga and capture Kemi which angers O2 for some reason.

Thanksgiving is a wreck!!!! Plates flying and a turkey thrown out the window! Riley talks about her weird 'dream' of when she was at her hotel and Zeni is still moping about. It's revealed that Que and his whole family have been in the hospital this whole time. (they thought they were dead) they all put aside their dislike for one another & head to the hospital to see their friend.

Overcome with joy he is alive and well Zeni tries to hug Que & gets swerved ! Heartbroken she runs out of the hospital and into the night, everyone has their moment with Que. He is introduced to the new comers, he has a pretty nasty verbal battle with Tez who he says is a snake.

New Years comes everything is almost forgiven and forgotten. The power goes out , Zeni is now considered missing , Sabi is missing . The group goes to Club Jesus to celebrate the new year only to be interrupted by gunfire.

At the secret meeting O2 , tells of a MAJOR MAJOR war about to pop off and as soon as he begins gun fire erupts with someone yelling, "WAAAAAARRRRRIIIOOOORRRSS , COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAAAAAY!!!"

All hell has broken loose. Phones ringing, crazy hospital security! Que finds his moms and sisters they're safe and sound, everybody tryna figure out what's going on. Who can you trust ? Friend? Family? No one? Stay tuned for the next chapter of Street Kingz!

{That's what you missed on Street Kingz}