Street Kingz: Chapter Six

*At the spot*

Que POV

I arrive at the spot and check my watch, I still got five minutes. I make my way to the double doors of a seemingly harmless warehouse and I pause. I hope this ain't nothing bad. .

Once inside the doors, I run into Tree. Like I literally ran into the nigga! I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't see his big ass standing there.

"Hey lil homie." Tree says holding me back by my forehead -___-. Now, he KNOW this ain't fair he's like 6'7 or some shit.

"Sorry man, wasn't watching where I was goin'." I say, trying to go around him. I only had 3 minutes and 54 seconds left.

"You here for training day?"

"I guess, O2 just said come to the spot." I replied checking my phone again.

"Yeah, training day. Go on in youngin'." He said swatting me down the hall. Once away from him I took off down the hall to the main room; the office.

I entered the room quietly as I could hear someone talking at the front, I made my way through the swarm of niggas and stopped in the front.

". . Y'all know this ain't no thing to play with. ERG is the business, only the strong survive."

I stood there and listened; I had to admit I didn't really like being in the game no more. I mean the money was good and all, but I didn't like lying to my moms. Especially not after. . Damn, I'm doing it again. . I snap outta my thoughts and back to Rell, O2's right hand man waving his signature gold pistol in the air.

"Look out before you young niggas, they all cold killas. Live by the gun, die by the gun." Rell said in a mantra like tone as he pointed the gun at each of the three boys who looked scared shitless.

"Que!" Rell called. I froze, fuck he singling me out for? I stepped to the front with my chin up. Can't be a bitch about whatever is about to go down.

"Rell?"

"You one of the best boys in the game. So, start the ceremony." Rell bellowed as he handed me a pair of brass knuckles. I looked at him with a look of confusion on my face. I was THAT dude? Maaaaan, this is craaaaazy! I took the knuckles and approached the first boy, already I could tell he was re-thinking his decision. I stepped to lil dude and said. "You live by the gun?"

"Yeah." He replied chest heaving up and down.

"Die by the gun?" I said getting more in his face.

"Yeah." He said holding his stance, lil homie had heart.

"I hope so." Then I pulled back and beaned the hell outta his face. MOW! He stumbled but didn't fall, he's in I thought to myself. I went to the next and he had the same composure and reactions. I got to the last and he looked like he was about to pass out.

"Aye, Rell?" I said stepping back slightly.

"Que?" Rell said emerging from the sidelines.

"He ain't looking to good." I said motioning to the boy.

"Name scrub." Rell barked at him, he jumped.

"L-Lear." He stuttered. I seen it written on Rell's face, he's bout to get fuuuucked up.

"Thank you Que, for your service and your loyalty to ERG. Step down my G."

I backed away from the last guy and joined the group again. Rell snapped his fingers and out of the darkness X and YR appeared outta nowhere and grabbed lil homie.