Street Kingz: Chapter Three

I wanted to be away from him yet I wanted him near me. At first it was silence as we were both on our phones, I guess I was too deep in thought to notice Ty gently laid his hand on my knee. His touch sent shivers up my spine. I tried to act like I didn't care but my body betrayed me as I let out a light sigh. "You good?"

"Yeah, I-" before I could finish BANG! BANG! We both grabbed out guns and aimed them at my window at a surprised and scared Jacquees. "Damn Bonnie and Clyde!" He yelled checking his chest for bulletholes, "y'all was bouta shoot a young boy up!"

"Didn't ya mama teach you NOT to knock on people's windows like you 5'O!" Kemi snapped back putting her gun back in her bag.

"Didn't your mama teach you NOT to fuck in the car!" Que relied in a sing-song voice. Kemi blushed and covered her face. "We weren't fucking!"

"Not yet! I seen my nigga wit his hand on ya knee! Y'all ain't slick!" Que said sticking his tongue out. "Will you give me a ride to the spot? My moms took my car . . So. ."

"Find my friend and come on." Kemi replied laying her on the headrest.

Que POV

"WE ARE NEVER EVER EVEEEER. . GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" I sung at the top of my lungs along with Taylor Swift while everybody kept yelling at me. But hey, ain't my fault I can saaaang. ;)

Then it got quiet after that, like everyone was in their own little world. It hasn't been like this since. . No I'm not gon bring that night up. I thought as I shook my as if that could take away the memory; why didn't I just stay home like my moms said? I guess I was too deep into thought to hear someone say my name then I felt someone flick me and I started flinging my arms defensively.

"Stop!"

"Well if you was PAYING ATTENTION you woulda heard me! Get out the car retard!" Zeni yelled as she shut her door.

"Who you calling retard? Slow walker!" I shot back at her grinning. "Oh no you didn't! You promised you wouldn't tell!" She shouted back from the doorframe. "Keep on messing with me they gon know a lot Herman!"

"Herman?" Ty asked looking confused. "Don't worry bout it man." I chuckled as I walked up the steps before you even entered the house the smell of weed was so over-powering. I look down and see Kemi blowin on a FAT blunt.

"Damn Kemi," I said coughing, "you got thy loooooooud pack!"

"Shh," she said giggling, "the squirrels will hear you." Then she busted out laughing. Of course the squirrels can hear us, we in the damn forest! She passes the blunt to Zeni who takes a couple hits then she just gets quiet. Walking over to them I said extending my arm. "Lemme hit."

I take the blunt and hit it a couple times as I see Kemi already has another lit! I laugh as she exhales smoke coming out of her nose like a dragon.

"This," she began getting up, "this that good shit! You hit this one time you be like Kemi?! Aye! Can you teach me how to dougie!!" Then she starts jigging to non-existent music. Me and Zeni crack up as I make my way to the couch and sit down by Ty offering him the blunt. "Nah I'm good." Ty says fixing his SnapBack. I could tell he was pissed.

"Man, just relax." I say taking a hit off the blunt.

Tyga said he didn't like for Kemi to smoke because she gets liiiiiiiiiive, I remember that one time we got high and she tried Indy Dipping out my front passenger side window of my Denali and her ass fell out! He also said she gets meeeeaaan; I mean how much more mean can she get? I guess we'll see tonight.

"Relax? How? Every time Kemi get high she's a whole other person. I'm telling you she's ruthless." Ty said fixing his SnapBack. Again.

"We ain't gon smoke all the weed she brought." I try to reason with him. "You won't. But her and Zeni will damn near try!" I shook my head, then I seem him get up and walk up to Kemi and whisper something in her ear.