Not What Looks Like

*Normal P.O.V.*

( Y/N ) had been best friends with Marinette, Adrien, and Alya for a long time. All of them hung out together, except for Adrien, only when he had photo shoots or stuff to do. Marinette lost feelings for Adrien, ever since she met your cousin ( boy cousin's name or random name ). She had really strong feelings for him. ( Y/N ) developed feelings for Adrien too, when she first saw him. Little did she know he also developed feelings for her. Today, the gang were at the park.

*( Y/N )'s P.O.V.*

We were all walking to the fountain, laughing at a joke Marinette made.

"Shoot, me and Alya have a project to do. We have to go. Bye ( y/n ) and Adrien!"~ Marinette

Marinette and Alya left running to Marinette ' s home direction.

"Sooo, now what?"~ Adrien

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"~ ( y/n )

I saw Adrien blush really red......like really red.

"N-no. How about you, have you ever had a boyfriend?"~ Adrien

"No, all the boys I met are jerks. You're different from them though. You're kind, smart, sweet, loving, and cute."~ ( y/n )

I look at the clouds. I feel Adrien staring at me.

"You think I'm cute?"~ Adrien

"Of course."~ ( y/n )

"O-oh, I think you're pretty."~ Adrien

"Really? Wow, no one has ever said that to me."~ ( y/n )

*Adrien ' s P.O.V.*

I stared at ( y/n ). Pretty wasn't even the word to describe her. Her ( eye color ) eyes, her ( hair length) ( hair color ) hair.... I'm so in love with her.

'I love you.'

"What?!?!"~ ( y/n )

"W-what?!?! Did I say that out loud?"~ Adrien

I saw her nodd her head.

"Oh, now you think I'm a weirdo."~ Adrien

I bury my blushing red face in my hands. Then I feel some hands on my shoulders.

"Hey, it's ok, I don't think you're a weirdo. In fact, I love you too Adrien."~ ( y/n )

"Really?!?!"~ Adrien

She gave me her sweet smile that killed me. Without thinking I spun her around in my arms. I give her a kiss on the lips softly so she could pull away if she wanted to, instead she kissed back.

*( Y/N )'s P.O.V.*

I kissed Adrien back. About 2 minutes, we broke to get air.

"So, does this mean we're dating?"~ Adrien

"I think it does."~ ( y/n )

I gave him my trademark smile.

"Want to tell Marinette and Alya the news?"~ Adrien

"Sure, I see why not."~ ( y/n )

* Normal P.O.V.*

Adrien and ( y/n ) walked away hand in hand happily. Little did they know that Sabrina caught everything on her phone to show Chloé. DUN DUN DUN!!