Noticed Me

*Your P.O.V.*

I, ( your hero name ), sometimes help Ladybug and Cat Noir save Paris from evil akumas. Ladybug and I are close friends, also Cat Noir, but I also get slightly jealous of her. Over the months of working together, I gotten quite a crush on Cat. Buuuuut, he likes Ladybug and won't notice any other girl besides her. Of course I paid attention to little details he said he likes in a girl.

Like one time, a news reporter asked Cat Noir if he liked girls with a certain type of hairstyle. Of course he answered ( dream or pretty hairstyle you've seen ). Upon hearing that, I got that hairstyle and showed it to him. And because life loves me sooo much, all his reply was,

"Eh, I liked your old haircut."

Yup......that strucked an evil Akuma through my heart. I didn't five up however. I still changed myself into what he said he likes in a girl. Today I was dying my hair ( dream hair color or random color ). Cat Noir said he liked the hair color.

After dying my hair, I looked around for Cat Noir, jumping from roof to roof. Finally, my eyes set upon the duo, Cat and Lady. Happily, I jumped quickly to them and I found out they were looking for some one.

"Hey guys!"~ you

"Shh, we don't want to let our enemy know we're hear do we?"~ Ladybug

"Yeah, shh."~ Cat Noir

"Sorry."~ you

I go stand between them and asked what happened. Apparently ( sorry I haven't been on track with the show so I'm making a new character and if it already exists then....sorry :/ ) this girl, Depressed Queen, strikes people with teardrops and forces people to yell out their sad and emotional  problems and become physical drained and depressed.

"Nice, what do I help with?"~ i asked 

"Actually, Cat Noir and I thought we can handle this one."~ Ladybug

"Yeah, you should step back and uh- relax."~ Cat Noir

They give a quick nodd to each other and jump away.

"Oh......ok"~ I  whispered to myself.

I jump to the park, and sat on the nearest bench. I silently cry to myself, unable to hear other people and especially hear someone call my name. All I felt was a sharp pain in my chest and then felt really tired.

"( your hero name )!!!"~ Cat Noir 

"Let out your emotions girl, give me my strength!"~ Depressed Queen

"I can't do it any more *hic*."~ I cried

Cat Noir came running to me, crouching in front of me.

"Don't let her get advantage of you!"~ Cat Noir

"I tried, s-so  so h-hard *sob*."~ I kept crying.

"For what? You're always so good! Come on let's be happy!"~ Cat Noir

"You don't love me!! Y-you don't know how h-hard  I tried to get you to n-notice me."~ I cried to Cat Noir

He was quiet and looked down. His ears drooped down and Ladybug went to distract Depressed  Queen.

"Oh ( hero's name ), I....I actually do.....lo.....you..."~ Cat Noir

I looked at his face, and he was red as a ladybug ( 😃 pun intended ).

"W-what?"~ I asked confused.

"NO, YOU STUPID GIRL, CRY OUT YOUR DEPRESSION!"~ Depressed  Queen

"I actually  love you ( hero's name )."~Cat Noir said more confidently.

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. His soft and plump lips against mine felt like we were made for each other .( wish I had a kiss like that  smh😒😒)

The happiness  i felt was enough to destroy or dekumatize ( is that even a word? 😕 ) Depressed  Queen and Paris was once again normal. I   was happier than ever and I opened my eyes to see Cat Noir smiling also.

"I love you too."~ I said happily

"I know."~ With that he kisses me again and we spend the whole day together.