Sixteen: kloe Close to the finale

Jef kissed me softly, brushing my hair out of my face ; after untying me. I couldn't believe my eyes as he took off the blind fold.

"I know you didn't think we was go let shit go down that easily?"

His voice was like music to my ears. I giggled overwhelmed with happiness as the feeling of cold water being thrown on me ; woke me up from the dream.

I was laying on the raggedy cot they provided for me to sleep on, when I jumped up scared as hell and wet!

It was alpono, by himself dressed in black with his flat toned skin resembling Denzel Washington.

I sat up realizing this was my reality. A four wall dem basement.

"What the hell!" I muttered gazing up at him.

"Thought I'd pay you a little visit before your death; I know it gets alittle lonely down here." He said placing the black bucket he used to splash me with onto the hard floor.

I held onto the floor trying to stand up onto my feet. I was wearing the same black tank top and jeans I'd been wearing when they first kidnapped me.

"What the hell do you want?"

My voice was broken and weak, I was beyond exhausted from all of this. Al Pono chuckled stepping closer to me.

"You." His hand reached out to touch my face but I backed up dodging the feel.

"Look can you leave me the hell alone, I'm tired I just want to be left alone."

He grinned shaking his head."Get undressed."

His sudden demand startled me, I stepped back thinking what the fuck.

"Look, leave me the hell alone, I'm already due to die, what more do you want!"

"Al Pono doesn't ask more than once, ...... Before I take.... So are you gonna do it or should I help you. But then again I've always like alittle fight."

" if you so much as touch me, I'll kill you!" I threatened backing up until a wall stopped me.

Al Pono had this devilish smirk written all over his face As he began to walk towards me.

Right now I wanted Adele more than ever! I was so afraid . Times like this I wanted and missed Papi!!

As I tried to slide away el lotto lunged at me gripping me by both arms pinning me to the wall.

"Let me go!!!" I screamed trying to fight him off but he was extremely too strong!

I used my legs to knee him. But the attempt was short lived aS he printed his hands around my neck choking me. My swings became weaker with each punch.

Al Pono used one hand to grip my throat while the other untied his belt.

He was using his body weight to paralyze me.

"Okay." I uttered losing oxygen as he grinned wickedly releasing his grip.

His belt was fully off now as he took two steps back.