He finaly does it

Jacob let go of me and turned me around.
Hey ella can i ask you something? Jacob asked as he looked me in the eyes.
Ya i said as i faced him.
Will you be mine? He asked as i couldn't believe it.
OF COURSE! I said and jumped into his arms. He kissed me and looked me in the eyes.
It was about 12 when Jacob feel asleep on the couch and i was looking throughout my media. I looked at comments and all it was almost all hate now.
Why did you that
Your so rude and ugly
He never should be with a girl like you
And so on. I felt my cheeks get hot and everything got blurry. I started to cry lightly.
I held it in but it made it worse.
So i went upstairs into the bathroom. We were at Jacob's house so i went in his bathroom.
I thought, what if he never liked me, he's to good to be true, maybe what they said is true. I couldn't take it i burst into tears. Hoping Jacob wouldn't hear me.

Jacobs pov.
I opened my eyes and saw that i was alone. I heard sobs coming for my bathroom so i ran upstairs. My bathroom door was closed. I heard more sobs come from there.
Ella are you ok? I asked as i go to open the door.
Ella's pov
I quickly got up and wiped my tears away.
Ya i am fine just allergies. Im fine
I said as he opens the door.
No your not fine. Jacob said as he held me, i put my head into his chest and just cried. Babe lets go to sleep and we can talk about it in the morning. Jakey said as we got up and went ti his bed. His arm was around my waist and my face was in his chest.
Good night jakyboo! I said as i chuckled.
Good night beautiful. He said as he kissed my head then we fell asleep.

--morning--
Jakeeybooooo wakey wakey eggs and bakey!! I said as i sat on him and kissed his cheek.
At maybe jacob will wake up if he geta more kisses. He said as i gave him more kisses on the cheek then one on the lips.
He opened his eyes and smiled at me.
Your perfect! Jacob said while holding me closer so i couldn't get up.

Later that day

Are you cold? Jacob asked as we sat on the park bench.
Ya but its fine. I said while rubbing my arms.
He handed me his sweatshirt.
Aww tanks bae i said. It smelled like him, its amazing!
We decided to head back to his house.
Once we got there we sat on his balcony  watching the stars. He held my hand, he grabbed another sweatshirt for him self so i could still wear his.
Babe i love you. He said as he twined out hands together.
I love you to. I said as i rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.