Ice cream

We arrived at the ice cream shop. there was only two girls there, and they seem to not be able to keep there eyes of Jacob! And keep giving me dirty looks!
What kind you want? Jacob asked as i was looking at the flavors.
Umm birthday cake! I said giving him an excited look.
Can we get two birthday cake waffle cones please. Jacob said to the counter lady.
I turned around to look at the girls, they were whispering to themselves and laughing.
Hes mine! The girls lipped to me
I just rolled my eyes.

Jacobs pov
I saw the girls lip hes mine to ella when i turned around and they didn't notice, so i slowly grabbed her hand and intwined our fingers. Ella looked at me and smiled. I should start holding her hand everyday!
Heres two waffle cones. The lady at the counter said while me and ella grabbed our cones.
Ella's pov
We grabbed our cones and started outside. Once we sit down the girls come outside one sat by Jacob and the other left and sat down at te other table watching us im pretty sure was recording everything to.
Heyy babe! The girl said to him and touched his arm.
Im not you babe. He said in a kind sweet voice. I love him so much.
Well you will be soon. She said and kissed him and he tried to pull away but couldn't. I let go of his hand and walked up to her.
*couch couch* excuse me! I say as she stops and looks at me.
One second babe some one annoying me! She Told him then looked at me.
You respect what he says and dont call him babe because if hes not your babe hes not! Respect that! I say in anger.
I dont have to do what you say and he want me to be his and i know it! She said while biting her lip.
Umm jacob said awkwardly and tried to get me to come back home. But i refused.
A guy like him would never like a girl like you but he would like a girl like me! And he would never date a girl so ugly as you! She said as my anger turned into more anger and sadness.
YOU KNOW WHAT, i know him more than you and i will always know him more than you! And he dont care about looks so what if i was or am ugly! Looks dont matter! He likes girls for who they are he likes real girl not fake ones, not barbie dolls not ones who are gonna be alll over him all the time and ones who respect him and his choices! AND WHO DONT SPEAK FOR HIM! I say as i go to walk away but i turn around and drop my cone on the top of her head and walk away.
Jacob stood there surprised until when i walked away. He grabbed my hand and we didn't talk to whole way home.
Maybe shes right maybe he wont like a girl like me, a guy like him wont like a girl like me.
Once we entered his house our phones went crazy with the video of what happened. I got hate and the other girl got hate to.
Jacob wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek causing me to blush.

Sorry such a short chapter, dont worry i will update more!