First night

After he showed me around we went and sat in his room. Jacob got a few notifications . They were post from his friends. It was a picture of them all together saying they were having a party.
Jacob sat down, he looked upset.
Dont worry we can have lots of fun? I said as i hugged him from the side.
We sat there for a few minutes before he spoke up. So wanna finish the house tour? He asked as he led me into his bathroom. Every room he took me in i thought was awesome.
Soo wanna watch that movie? Jacob asked as he pointed to a scary movie. Sure
We sat down together and started the movie.
When a scary part came up i hid my face into Jacob's chest.
Jacobs pov.
Its ok ella. I said to her in a calming voice while she kept a grip on my shirt and hid her face. Her grip loosened up.
Ellas pov
When he speaks in a calming voice it just calms me down and i love him for that hes so wonderful.
I thought as my eyes got heavier and heavier. Before i knew it i was out like a light.

Jacobs pov
It was only a few seconds before i knew she was asleep. Um i guess i can take her into my room and let her use the other bed? Because she probably dont wanna sleep on the couch.
Ellas pov
I slightly woke up. My arms were around Jacob's neck and he was carrying me some one but i am to tired to care.
~morning~
I woke up to light shining on my face. I looked around the room, oh i remember this is Jacob's room. But hes still asleep.
I slowly got up and went to his bed. I sat on his bed and poked his cheeks then got off and ran to my bed and closed my eyes.
Goo- before he could finish he looked around and was confused until he saw me. I couldn't help but smile.
I know tour awake! He said while waking towards my bed. I quickly covered my face and got in a ball. He started to tickle attack me.
Say you did it and i will stop. He said as i shook my head and pulled my head from under than blankets.
Ok fine i did it! I said between laughs
Thats what i thought! He said as he stopped by stayed sitting on me.
We sat there for a few before he spoke.
So um what you wanna do? He asked while staring at me.