The dance

I woke up to Jacob looking down on me smiling. Good morning beautiful! He said as i stretched then cuddle in his chest. He always smells so great! I say as he gets up. Hey babe i am gonna go home and grab something. I say as i leave.
I go home and grab my phone charger then head back.
I walk in the house and in Jacob's room. He was shirtless 😅😳
Hey bae! I say as he hugged me.
Omggggggg
Hey i say as we didn't let go.
Like what ya see? He asked as i rolled my eyes and went to sit on his bed.
So babe theres a party tonight around 6 wanna go? Jacob asked me as i nodded my head.
Ok he said as he put on a movie in his room. We cuddle together and watched movies and ate until it was 5
Hey ima get ready. We both said at the same time and started to laugh.

I grabbed shorts with a crop top that says 88 on it and converse then left my hair down and put on makeup.

Party
We walked in and there was 10 people 5 girls 5 boys including us

Ok guys lets play truth or dare.
Jacob said as we all get in a circle
Me and Jacob hold hands and some of the girls give me dirty looks.
Jacob i dare you to kiss laila. One of the girls say.
Um excuse me he has a girlfriend. I say as i held up our hands to show them were holding hands.
Soo! Laila said as he leaned in he tried to move but  she grabbed him and kissed him.
Go die! She whispered as she passed me.
I sat there acting like nothing happened blocking all the noise out. She laughed at me.
I couldn't take it she kissed him and he didn't care she told me to die and she wont stop laughing with her friends. Jacob let go of my hand and put it in his lap. What the heck!
Laila came and sat by me. Hes mine he enjoyed that kiss and he will leave you for me thats why he let  go of your hand!!  She said in a snotty voice.
I burst into tears. I got up and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind me. Trying to stay quiet so they dont know were i am.
Babe? I heard jacob say as i cried harder. I unlocked the door and he came in locking it again.
Baee!!! He said rushing to me holding me.
Shh its ok! He said as i rested on his chest.
I love you. He said comfortingly
Love you to.
So why are you crying? Jacob asked as he looked at our hands.
Oh nothing im just sad thats all.
I said leing
No your not! He said playing with my fingers.
Ok fine, she called me names and said you love her not me.
I said while we got up and left the house.
We went home and laid on the couch for a bit.
Hey wanna do younow? He asked as we got ready.

Hey guys it jacob and today we have a special guest!
MY GIRLFRIEND BÆ! He said as i came in
I smiled and waved.
Tons of comments came.
Shes ugly
You go jacob
Whoa life goals
Your so hot jacob
I totaly ship you to!
The mean comments hurt but i sucked it in and stayed strong!
Guys stop with the hate comments, if you dont like me then leave! Jacob said as comments came up as
YOU GO JACOB
WHOAAA
I LOVE U
ya leave
No i wont
Jacob turned and smiled at me then slowly pulled me closer and kissed my lips!
He ended the younow with goodbyes
We sat there and talked.