Its time

Its been a week hes leaving today! Its still early and im almost awake but still asleep thinking about today, i felt to cold hands shake me awake, i looked up to see jacob all dressed and ready to go, he smiled for a minute before it faded away. He pulled me into a hug, my eyes started to water and the next thing i knew his white t shirt was wet! Sorry i say as he laughed and held me closer. Hes leaving in 10 minutes.lets go down stairs babe! He said as he picked me up and we went down stairs and cuddled on the couch for a bit. I almost fell asleep when i heard a car honking and cam yell out its time! I looked up at jacob with sad eyes, come on dont do that to meeeee he whined as we walked outside. Hand in hand we walked to the car. He had his suitcase in the car already. He turned and faced me tears began to form in my eyes he kissed me for about 2 minutes then let go, i will text you and call yo- before he could finished i kissed him once again.ik babe i love you so much! I said as he said love you kissed me one more time then hugged me and i walked back to the house i turned around to face him he was getting in the car, he waved goodbye i held in my tears intil he left it was pretty hard!  I closed the door and slid down the wall and covered my face thinking about if he might find another girl or he gets hurt or ugh i cant think about this, i think to my self as i get a text from jacob...
J: hey baby girl!
M: hey babe
J: i miss you already
M: i miss you to
He hasnt answered for so far an hr i think his service is out right now he wouldn't ignore me.. Would he? Nah! I got up and went ti my bathroom and took a shower and right when i got out and changed i was getting a skype call, i saw Jacob's face, my smile grew wider and wider. He smiled and it still makes me melt! I love you! He says as we sits down. Love you to boo! I say as i do the kissy face. Aww how cute!! He says as he cringes his face as in an adorable way. I heard some one yelling his name and then we said our good byes and hung up.