3 MONTHS!!!!

After me and jacob hung out for a bit jacob got a phone call.

He answered it with a smile, as he began to talk it faded away. He walked out of the room, i just blew it off my shoulder and continued watching my show.
Jacob slowly walked in with a sad face, babe i-i am going on tour for 3 month of the summer so i will be leaving next week and be back 2 months before summer ends! My smile faded away as he told me more about it.
Well its ok babe we can skype and text, you will have fun! I said pretending to be happy.
Jacob smiled then kissed my head and walked out of the room for a drink. Then a thought came in my mind, when i cut! But you know what im better then that, i am a strong enough girl i can make it i know every one has their own bumps in life and we can all get through it, plus even if Jacob isn't by my side i know he will always still love me! My thoughts were interrupted by jacob walking in and coming on the bed,  he put his arm around me.

Midnight
It was around midnight when me and jacob finished talking and laughing, we decided to go out on my balcony and climb in the roof, as me and him layed there  on the roof staring at the stars and holding hands, we began to fall asleep.. Or atleast me. I felt some one shaking me, jacob woke me up and we went to bed. He rolled over and put his arm around me, i just smiled and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to jacobs arms around me, i slowly got out of his grip and headed downstairs to get a drink, once i stepped out of the room i felt two strong arms lift me up and carry me down the stairs. I chuckled as he threw me on the couch and sat on me, JACOB YOU FATTY GET OFF I CANT BREATH!! I teased as he acted hurt but still refused. I tried to push him off but after a bit i gave up, hes to strong 😫😂💪. He quickly kissed my nose got up and ran to tue kitchen.