Are we lost

We started to walk. Its only 12:00 so we have a while. We walked side by side. His hand brushed up agents mine a few times before we held hands. I love you! I said as i leaned up and kissed his cheek
Love you to babe. He said as his cheeks got red. He smiled down at his feet as we.  We decided ti walk across the river. It was about to our knees. I took one step, on a slippery rock when i fell in. And Jacob came in with me.
Hahaha sucks for you! I yelled as i tried to run away in the water 😂 but i felt two arms around my waist grab me and pull me back. Nope not this time! He said as he laughed. He pulled my back agents his stomach and kissed me i laughed and grabbed his hand and led him to a spot were we can sit a take a break.. We sat there for about 30 min so we got up and forgot what way we came from! Um babe please tell me you know were we are at! We both said at the same time. We look at each other then laugh. Our laugh slowly dies down when we realize that this isnt a joke! Babe um we might wanna figure out what way we came.... I say as i lead him in a way i think we came from.

Jacobs pov
I began to smile because shes falling for it, i just need to lead her the other way, if she wont be stingy and will follow me!
Babe why are you smile?? She said as she began to smile to.
I think we came this way come on! I said as i led her to the spot.