The kiss

Um i dont know what do you wanna do? I asked. He looked at my eyes then my lips.

Jacobs pov
I was trying to think should i kiss her or is it to early. But i couldn't help it.
I leaned in and kissed her. My stomach went crazy it felt like sparks.
Ellas pov
He kissed me it was amazing it felt like sparks like never before! And hes lips there so pink and soft! He pulled away from me. That was amazing. I say while a smile grew on my face. He didn't say anything back he just smiled and lifted me up so i could sit in front of him.
I dont know how this happened so fast but i think i like him?!? He is amazing
Hey ella can i tell you something? Jacob said as he held my hand.
Sure i said nervously
I like you, alot! He said as he looked down.
I do to. I say as i smash my lips on his.
We both smiled then pulled away.
Wanna go get ice cream or something? He asked as i sat there in deep thought thinking of how wonderful this is.
Sure! I just have ti get ready so come to my house when ever your ready i say as i get up and leave.
I cross the street and walk to my house.
I unlocked the door and went ti my room and hopped in the shower.

Jacob pov
It was about 15 minutes and i was ready so i decided to head to ellas house.
I walked in and went to her room, i heard the water running so i sat on her bed going through my social medias.

Ellas pov
I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me then walked into my room, only to find Jacob on my bed, before i could go back into my bathroom he turned his head, my face was burning.
Well you already see me so i might as well grab my clothes.
I said as Jacob looked back down on his phone. I grabbed a crop top and shorts then head in the bathroom.

Jacobs pov
Its been 30 minutes sense shes gone back in her bathroom. Until she comes out with her hair in a ponytail and a crop that says status on it and shorts. She looked amazing. I got up and approached her. I wrapped both my arms around her waist then pecked her lips and let go.

Ellas pov
He kissed me again before i got up an put my shoes on make up on then we headed downstairs. I locked the doors and we headed out.