Not again

I woke up to a scream. I decided to look for the others.
Were is every one?!?!
Hello! I scrame still no answer. It was about 2 hours they have been gone i searched every were it was pitch black outside. I started to cry i sat down then i looked up every one was dead!!! I saw a little girl in the distance. She came running up to me screaming there coming there coming!

I woke up to me crying and the girls sleeping.
Are you ok?!! Rose asked as she got up.
Every ones in bed now.
Ya i just want jacob. I said as she went and got him.
BABE! He said quiet screaming and came and got me so i could go lay down in his tent. We walked through a little tunnel and i was in his tent. We layed down.
I love you. He says as he kissed my forhead and i fell asleep cuddling into his chest.

Morning
Holy cow beans its cold! I say as i look at jacob and find him smiling down at me
Here he said and handed me one of his sweatshirts then cuddles with me
Awwww love birds! Max said as he left the tent.
He smells soo good to be honest like always! I laugh to myself then kiss jacob and cuddle back into his chest.
I woke up to him playing with my hair. I love you beautiful! He said
I love you hottie! I laughed while he pulled me closer to him.
His arm was around my waist holding me tight. I feel so safe. While his other arm was holding my hand. He kissed my nose. His sweatshirt was up to my face so my mouth was in his sweatshirt. Lol
I cuddled back into his chest with blankets over the both of us. Babe lets go get something to eat. I say as i get up and we leave the tent. We walk out and i grab a granola bar and sit down on jacobs lap.
Hey he said as i rested my head on his shoulder.
Hey i slightly say spacing off into the distance while i eat my granola bar.
He kissed my cheek and i get up then head back into the tent laying down. Thinking. I heard the zipper for the door of the tent i looked up and it was jacob.
Hey babe.? Wanna do something today? He asked
Ya cuddle. I say as i drag him down and put my face into his chest. He laughed and we got up because the rest of the group called us.
Ok so lea and max will be a group me and rose will be a group jacob and ella will be a group. Blake said
What are we doing i spoke up.
We are going up the river for a little trip be back around 7:30  try not to be much later.
Rose said as she got her back pack on and rose and blake went there own way  than lea and max. Stayed here to watch the tents because they didn't want to go.
I have to get dressed then we can leave. I said as i changed into my shorts and tank top (it was hot)
Me and jacob filled our bags with 3 water bottles, and some fruit and one bag of chips. We grabbed our backpacks then we walked.