ROOFTOP.

As the bell finally rang, everybody in the class filed out like a stampede of elephants racing towards the cafeteria. "Hey," Kai shouted at the door, entering the classroom.

"Hold up, I'm still packing my stuff." I stated whilst shoving my books in my book bag.

"After school-"

"OH WAIT, I FORGOT I HAD TO MEET KYUNGSOO AND AT THE OTHERS! SEE YOU LATER KAI!" I dashed out the classroom with great speed, leaving Kai bewildered.

* * *

At the rooftop. . .

"Hey, we've been waiting for you! What took you so long?" Kyungsoo stated with a worried look as he approached me in a sauntering manner. Which was creepy and made me back up two steps.

"Ah," I scratched the back of my head smiling contently. ". . . Kai and I were chatting for a minute and I remembered I had to meet you guys up here. So I rushed up the stair case and I almost fainted once I was at the last step up. That's why it took me so long." I say with one breath.

"Wait. . . How did you guys manage to get up here without getting tired?" I added, questioning them.

"We took the elevator." Kyungsoo answered vividly, pointing at the elevator beside the stairwell. I face palmed and dropped to my knees and sat there for a moment, breathing heavily, in and out, trying to muster the whole reason as to why I didn't notice the elevator beside it.

Oh well.

"Anyways, what was the reason that I'm up here with you guys?" I sat up, lips pursed together as I waited patiently for an answer.

"Sehun," Suho replied, stepping forward from the group.

"Sehun? The rebel kid?" I answered, choking the words out.

"Yeah."

"What about him?"

"Well. . . He's the kind of guy who has. . . problems from his past."

"Eh. . ."

"Listen," Kyungsoo sighed. ". . . you shouldn't mess with a guy like him. Unless you want your face with bruises."

"Pfft, I know what I'm doing guys. You think I can't handle myself out there?" I snorted whilst crossing my arms.

"Yes. We're just concerned about the incident awhile ago. When it comes to Sehun's smokes, you should never utter a word about it."

"So? I can't just let him smoke in class. It's prohibited on school ground." my face began to scrunch up in disagreement of how my friends are telling me what and what not to do around Sehun. I mean, it's not a good idea to smoke in class, plus, what if the teacher saw him? Then what? He might get a suspension from pulling out a cigarette.

"It doesn't matter. Let him do the things in his own will. It's not like you'll get in trouble because of him smoking in class. Why? Are you Sehun? Are you the one with the cigarette in their mouth? No." Lay chimed in, his eyes vividly focused on mine.

"Whatever." I scoffed, pushed my glasses upward and began walking away.