DRUNK. (PART ONE)

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled after closing the door behind me. I tossed my bag on the couch and approached the kitchen of our apartment.

"Mom?" Kai snickered as he scurried in.

"Oh, yeah. . . I forgot you live with me. . ." I mentally slapped myself, chuckling next to Kai.

"Well, you do. And remember, I'm not your mom." Kai flicked my forehead and started laughing.

"Tch. . ." I cursed under my breath and sat the glass behind me.

I began walking to my room, thinking about that boy, Sehun. That ruthless kid, I swear he'll be the end of me.

I started chuckling.

"Oi!" Kai yelled once more, urging me to turn to his room. "What?" I answered.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, might as well drop in for a beer, eh?" Kai nudged me in the shoulder.

"No thanks, I don't really. . . drink." I propelled his hand away.

"Why not?"

"Because. I have better things to do rather than drinking."

"That's not a reason." Kai smirked.

"It's good enough."

"Nope."

"Fine," I huffed. ". . . I have studying to do, exams and finals are coming in quick!"

"Eh. . . That ain't good enough still."

"Whatever," I crossed my arms and left his room. "I am not going to act indecent in public." I stated, entering my room afterwards.

"You won't unless you're not drunk." Kai stated, a smirk appeared his face once again.

"I'll think about it."

* * *

7:55 PM

The music in the bar started getting louder and louder as I drank every shot.

"E-Enjoying?" Kai chugged down a full glass of beer, as he began wavering his hands in the air.

"Kai, are you. . . drunk?" I say, worried about his condition.

"NOPE! I AM FINE." Kai shouted with joy, his face flushed red. "Isn't it f-fun?" Kai say as he dropped back in his seat.

"Mmm, fun. I guess you could say you put the fun in funeral." I stated with sarcasm. As I sat there watching Kai get drunk, I noticed Sehun drinking at a table across from us.

What is he doing here?

"Hey!" Kai shouted, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I quickly glanced back at him.

"I'm going to the bath room real' quick."

"Okay, you do that."

Kai began walking, stumbling on his way to the washroom.

I sat there still, observing Sehun as he vigorously chugged down his beer. Sehun glanced at me, noticing me looking at him. I quickly averted my gaze and pretended that I was drinking. Sehun narrowed his eyes and began approaching me.

Oh no, oh no, oh no. Don't come close, I thought anxiously as my shoulders began to tense up.

"Oi, what are you looking at?" he sneered, his cheeks caked with a blush plastered upon it. "Tch. . . punk." he hiccupped the last word and sat down across from me, his left eyelid was half opened and his mouth reeked of beer. I sat there, incredulously looking at him, unsure of what to do.