RELIEVED.

"Okay, I get it now. . . I thought that was my memory. . . Legit." I calmed myself down.

"Ha, no. You're just paranoid." Kai laughed.

"Okay, whatever. I'm going back to bed." I stated and stood up, leaving Kai in his room.

"Night." he stated as I closed the door behind me. I shook my head whilst smiling softly. I was relieved that that dream wasn't true. But. . . I found out that I was adopted. Then somehow, according to Kai, I escaped my foster home; coincidentally, Sehun found me and somehow asked Kai to take care of me for now. Kai told me this happened eight years ago? But that was pretty long, a decade or so?

Sighing in relief, I plopped on top of my bed, drifting back to sleep.

(Sehun's POV)

"Should I tell him about the accident? Probably it would be best if I didn't for now. . ." I sighed and rolled my eyes to the corner. I can't help but think of Luhan. It's around three in the morning and I still can't sleep.

Can he love me again? Will he remember me and our past? I don't even know. . . I thought

__________________

A/n: OKAY I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT AF AND I APOLGISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Seriously, I am really sorryyyy for making this short. But I made a clarification that, IT WAS ONLY A NIGHTMARE! So don't worry~

And you're welcome! (Wait, what am I saying?)

Btw, I finally published anotherrrr fanfction guess what it is. . .

*

*

*

A BAEKYEOL SERIES!

I decided that I wanted to write other ships to, not only HunHan(BUT I STILL LOVE HUNHAN), and yeah decided to write it. Check it out if you are interested!