A MORNING WITH HIM.

"Mmm," I groaned, tossing and turning. The sun's little rays struck my forehead then to my eyes, urging me to wake up. Someone's arms were locked in my waist. I couldn't help but feel uneasy. Then, I felt someone's breath blow through my nose. I opened my eyes, only to find Sehun asleep soundly.

My eyes widened and I abruptly backed away, my feet were tangled against the tattered blanket that kept us both warm. My heart was thumping with great speed. I felt the adrenaline rush as my eyes traveled down my torso to my waist, observing Sehun's arm wrap around me. His warm embrace somehow comforted me, but at the same time, it felt wrong.

How did I end up here? One moment I was at the bar drinking with Kai, and the next I am beside this jerk, I thought, a frown crept in my features. I got up and tried registering last night's events. My head was in excruciating pain after standing myself. My eyes squinted and narrowed, I felt this heavy pressure on my shoulders, as if I was being held down back to bed.

"Good morning," I heard Sehun yawn, sitting up with sleepy eyes. I remained silent, my back facing towards him. I didn't want to look back, I didn't want to steal a glance. I felt so embarrassed.

"G-Good morning," I stated, bleakly.

"Sehun. . . I have to go." I stated with a shaky tone and got up to get my stuff.

"Then go." Sehun stated in a raspy tone, the covers fell limply when he stood on his feet. I realized Sehun was shirtless. I averted my gaze after my face turned a bright red colour.

"Like it?" Sehun chuckled evilly and turned to a bathroom.

"Tch. . . Whatever, I'm getting out of this hellish place." I spat, and filed out the room. All I did after that was simply leave his mansion. But the thought kept fueling in my head, the thought of sleeping with Sehun, a shirtless Sehun. . .

(Sehun's POV)

"Tch, then get out. It's not like you care. You don't even care about the time when we were together." I sneered, splashing water upon my face. Somehow, I felt angered towards Luhan. I mean, it's not his fault. . .

I am to blame for what happened to him. . . I guess it's better if he didn't remember, it should remain that way. . . I thought, closing my eyes, trying to hold back these tears that threatened to burst unintentionally.