TRUTH.

I woke up from the sound of ringning. I sat up and look to see my phone vibrating non-stop. I got a call from Sehun. He told me to meet with him.

I quickly got dressed. I dashed out of my apartment and started running. I wanted to see him.

* * *

As I got there, he waved at me and smiled. He was sitting at a nearby bench close to the fountain. I smiled as I walk towards him. He patted the empty spot next to him, I sat down, doing what I was told. He cleared his throat. He then looked at me seriously in the eyes. Gulping lightly, I placed my hand on his. I was prepared for what he came to tell me.

As he spoke, I couldn't hear him. It was mute.

It was as if he was mouthing something. . .

"Dream?" I read his lips.

"What?" Sehun just stared at me. He disappeared in thin air. I was shock.

* * *

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound of beeping rang in my head as I came to my senses. Fluttering my eyes open, I felt a hand on mine, glancing around my area, I saw. . . Sehun, resting beside a hospital bed. I took a closer look and I realised I was laying on a hospital bed. The beeping sound was coming from the heart monitor. Sehun lifted his head as he saw my eyes opened for the first time.

"L-Luhan? Luhan! You're awake!" he beamed in happiness, tears threatening to spill.

"S-Sehun. . ." I muttered, trying to speak.

The doctor rushed in and checked the monitor.

"Luhan," the doctor eyes me  while smiling. "If you don't remember anything, we can help you recover your memories. You were in an accident, you suffered from coma in three full years. Sehun has been visiting you, bringing you flowers and such." the doctor finished his sentence as he left Sehun and I alone. They told Sehun that I could be discharged in four days. I just need to recover since my body was stiff from not moving my limbs in three, full years. I was unable to speak properly though. It was numb if I spoke in more than a minute.

 They also mentioned that I might spend some time in a rehabilitation centre after my discharge. Only if it's necessary.

"Luhan, I'm glad you're awake." Sehun muttered as he smiled.

"S-Sehun. . ." I manage to say his name again, only to feel weak afterwards.

"Don't speak yet. You need to recover." he made sure I did not utter a word. "Get some rest, I'll be back," he stated and left in a hurry.

So. . . it was a dream? I was in a coma all that time?

________________________

A/n: woah, big plot twist there. sorry for the sudden plot twist lol. I've been meaning to write something like this for a long time but I was unable to(since someone stole my idea).

Anyways, it's not the end yet. This story will probably end in like two chapters. . . idk yet though. But stay tune.