WALK.

As I left the rooftop, I spent another fifteen minutes walking down the steps. I didn't know why it was necessary to even meet at the rooftop. Why not the cafeteria? Why can't it be behind the school? Of course, it had to be the rooftop. And, in order to get there, a thousand steps awaits you.

I turn to a corner and start heading for the exit. After school, there were less people now, and it was more convenient to maneuver my way through the exit rather than having a crowd of people hovering your way and having to bump into you. It is very annoying, actually.

     As I pushed the doors open, the smell of smoke reeked the air and all I was breathing was the horrid stench of second hand smoke filling up my nostrils.

Disgusting.

I covered my nose and held my breath. I looked over to the side only to see a silhouette leaned up against the stuccoed wall.

"Hey!" I yelled, my hands still cupped on my mouth.

The strange boy glance towards me, and I realized it was Sehun. "What you asshole?" he responded in a rasped tone.

Then, I hesitated for a moment, Lay's words began to replay in my head.

It doesn't matter. Let him do the things in his own will. It's not like you'll get in trouble because of him smoking in class. Why? Are you Sehun? Are you the one with the cigarette in their mouth? No.

I shook the thought off and motioned myself.

"You're not allowed to smoke in school grounds, you hear?" I stated vividly, my eyes twitching from resisting the horrid stench of smoke.

"Let me give you an answer." he approached me and stopped mid-way. "N. O. No." he started walking away with a scoff.

"Oi!" I shouted, ran to his moving figure and attempted to grab his arm. His head revolve back to me and his intimidating glare struck me in fear.

"What?!" he yelled, yanking his arm from my grip, propelling me away.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I said no!" He yelled angrily, his veins popping on his temples.

"Tch. . ." from there, I had nothing else to say but stare with angry eyes.

"I don't know what your deal is," Sehun paused and licked his lower lip, his pointer finger focused on me. ". . . you listen, you get in my way again, you'll regret it." Sehun threatened and spat on my glasses. My head jerked backwards and I gave him a frown afterwards.

Sehun started walking away, leaving me, cleaning the spit off my glasses.