REALITY.

"Hey, I'm back," Sehun entered the room out of the blue. He smiled happily as he walked towards my bed. I looked at him with a blank expression. I wanted to utter a word, but I remained neutral.

"You don't seem happy to see me," Sehun shrugged. I look at my side to find a notepad and something to write with it. And luckily, I did. I started scribbling words. Sehun waited patiently as he watched me write. From the corner of my eye, I could tell he was smiling.

I was finally done and raised it towards him, it read:

I am happy, you don't know how much I yearn to speak to you. I wanna say I love you and I miss you, with my own voice.

"You love me?" Sehun questioned with a smirk after reading the notepad. I started scribbling again.

Yes.

"When I was still courting you, you never said you loved me. But I'm surprise now that you did." Sehun scratched his nape and chuckled.

I never did?

"Well, yeah. . . I mean. . . I knew you already had feelings for me," Sehun paused as he sighed heavily, as if he was unprepared to finish his sentence. As he looked down, I took this moment to place my hand over his. I felt his warmth. It was soothing.

He looked up as his brown orbs glinted against the light. ". . .the reason why you're here is because you ran away." he finished. I incredulously gaze at him, my eyes were deeply fixed and focused on him.

I ran away?

"Yes. Because you thought I was with another girl. But we were not together yet, I knew from the moment when you ran away, you were hurt. But I never liked her; it was my fault. It is my fault." he repeated as tears were nearing to fall.

Your fault?

"Yes. You ran away because of me. Because you saw me talking with a girl. You ran away with a heavy heart." he stated as his grip tightened around my fingers.

I did?

"Yes. I remembered you carrying something, too. But I don't recollect the object," Sehun states as his eyebrows furrowed from frustration, from trying to remember what I had in my arms.

I don't remember either. I wish I did. I'm sorry.

"No, don't be, I should be the one who's sorry." Sehun looked even more down and weary.

I need to get rest for now, is that okay? I'll be discharge by tomorrow, so wait for my words.

Sehun nodded as I place the notepad down beside me. I laid down, resting my head against the warm pillow that surrounded my temples.

Sehun got up and left. I closed my eyes in the process, drifting back to darkness.

__________________

A/n: Idk when this book is going to end, but all I can say is that it all depends. Anyway, hope you enjoyed lol. It'll explain more in the next chapter of how Luhan ended up in a coma. Stay tuned.