A MORNING WITH BROWN EYES.

"Luhan, wake up," Sehun had his arms around my waist trying to wake me from my slumber.

"No," I moaned through my pillow as I cupped my ears.

Then, screams from someone can be heard down the hallways, then, suddenly, out of the blue, someone bursts from the door. Sehun and I quickly sat up in our bed and look to see a guy with bewildered eyes.

"Kyungsoo?" Sehun muttered quietly as he rubbed his eyes in little circles.

"I have good news!" Kyungsoo blurted out as he breathe in and out from all that running.

"Hey, you're that guy from my dream—" I was cut off as soon as he started speaking.

"I got a lover!" he screamed as he flailed his arms in the air. Sehun just looked at him in awe.

"Oh, Luhan! You're awake from your coma?" Kyungsoo rushed to my side and hugged me tightly.

"Do we know each other in real life?" I asked.

"Of course! We were college buddies together!"

"Kyungsoo, I've been looking everywhere for you, this mansion is so big I almost got lost—"

"Kai! Meet Luhan! Oh and that's Sehun on the bed there," Kyungsoo smiled.

"Kai? That's familiar,"

"My name's Kai, nice to meet you Luhan and Sehun. I'm Kyungsoo's boyfriend," he introduced himself with a polite bow.

"Kyungsoo, you didn't tell me," Sehun muttered.

"Hey, don't act like it's not normal," Kyungsoo scoffed while eyeing Sehun and I. "You guys are a couple too," he blurted.

"I'm not, just surprised that's all. I thought you were straight," Sehun uttered in a monotonous voice.

"Well, same thought was for me, before you started visiting Luhan at the hospital while bringing him flowers." Kyungsoo states.

"Ah, yeah. . ." Sehun trailed off while a blush demolishes his pale skin.

"Speechless much,"

__________________________________

A/n: Not expecting Kaisoo? Well surprise surprise~