OUR PAST - Pt. 2

(Please play the song/piano piece above as you read this. And the piano piece is called Memories In My Eyes)

As Sehun sat back down, I clutch my fingers on his and I reassured him again. He nodded and sighed heavily; facing me fully as he began to speak. An hour went buy and I became fully aware of our past. I didn't know I was this close to him, especially having the thought of Sehun and I being in a relationship together.

"But I still don't get it. How did I end up in an accident?" I questioned, whilst looking down at my own feet.

". . ." Sehun didn't utter a word or two after I have mentioned about my accident. He stayed silently, his eyes were dull, as if they were filled with regret. I wanted to know what was bothering him and why. Does it involve something about as to why I got into an accident? Is it because of my amnesia? I don't know the whole story yet. . . And I have had dreams that involved my past, however, I didn't get to remember most of it. It was as if little chunks from my past was revealed throughout having a dream. But that was once or twice. Most of my past was told by Sehun. Could he be hiding something?

"Sehun," I sighed, placing my hand on his shoulder, urging him to face me. "it's okay. If you don't want to tell , it's fine. At least I'm in content and I am at ease." I smiled softly and got up.

"See you at school tomorrow," I waved goodbye and exited his mansion. I didn't hear him bid his goodbye, but that was fine.

* * *

I get ready for bed, turning off the lights and closing my window, I snuck inside my blanket and closed my eyes. I drifted to sleep; soon engulfed by darkness.

"S-Sehun. . . You monster!" I yelled angrily, as I stared at the floor that was stained by the colour I have feared.

Blood.

The crimson colour drew near, splattering everywhere. Looking up, I made eye contact with Sehun. His hands were smeared with blood. My parents were killed; killed by Sehun. I could not believe it, I was in disbelief. I stared incredulously at the horrid scene.

"Why. . . Why did you kill my parents! You're horrible!" I started to tear down, traumatized from witnessing the murder of my own parents.

"They didn't want me around you! They couldn't accept their son to be with another man. No, they couldn't accept that there son was dating a guy! Don't you see? They're taking me away from you!" Sehun explained as he started to tear up as well, looking at him, his face was partially smeared with blood.

I stepped back, running away. As I crossed the streets, a car hit me.

"Luhan!" I hear Sehun screamed. But it was too late. I was brought to the hospital by Sehun. Sehun's screams of plead were the last thing I remembered.

* * *

I shot up from bed, breathing heavily.

"Was that a memory? Or a simple nightmare?" I mumbled to myself, sweat began to drip down my temple. Curling up to a ball, I cried silently.

I was scared to see Sehun again. How can I learn to love him, when the man I used to love killed my own parents.

So, this memory also explains why I'm living with Kai. I wonder if he knows the reason why I'm here, I thought.

I slowly tiptoed my way to the hallway, knocking on Kai's door, I suddenly heard a thud and a groan. Footsteps began nearing the door. The door opened, revealing a half-asleep Kai.

"Luhan, what are you doing up this late? It's like. . . two-thirty in the morning." Kai subtly rubbed his eyes trying to get a better look at me.

"How did we end up as room mates?" I asked, sternly.

Kai blinked twice before letting me in.

"I'll explain."

______________________

A/n: Didn't see that coming? I would have thought so. . . *Clears throat* I hope you enjoyed the chapter and so. . . Um... Im not gonna say anymore. Have a good night~