ALONE WITH HIM.

"I'm not speechless."

"Okay. Anyway, Kai and I have to go somewhere," Kyungsoo utters.

"Where?" I asked.

"None of your business," Kyungsoo pokes the bridge of my nose as a light blush forms across his face.

"Bye," Kyungsoo and Kai said in sync after waving goodbye and leaving for good. Who knows where they're going.

It left Sehun and I in an awkward atmosphere. But then Kyungsoo's words came like a flash back.

"Hey, don't act like it's not normal," Kyungsoo scoffed while eyeing Sehun and I. "You guys are a couple too," he blurted.

"I'm not, just surprised that's all. I thought you were straight," Sehun uttered in a monotonous voice.

"Hey," I cut Sehun off guard. He looked at me immediately.

"Are we not a couple?" I asked with hope in my eyes. Hoping that I was his.

". . ." Sehun just stayed quiet.

"Yes, we are. Didn't we say we loved each other?" he states with a smile.

"I know."

"Then, what are you complaining about?"

"Well, you could have told Kyungsoo we are. Not I'm not."

"Oh, you misunderstood. He was talking about how I apparently saw it as unusual towards Kyungsoo's sexuality,"

"Oh,"

"So don't worry, I'll always be yours," Sehun smiled, but his smile wasn't like any other. It was genuine one, filled with sincerity.

I smiled at his words.

"I have to get dress, I'll check on you later. There's a closet filled with clothes. Feel free to choose one for yourself. It's yours," Sehun pats my head as he began helping me on my wheelchair. He then strolled me in front of the closet and opened it, revealing shirts, long sleeves, pants, denim, anything you could imagine. This closet almost has it all.

"Okay," I smiled as he left me. I glance back at the closet, picking my outfit. Mine was going to be simple. Beige shorts and probably a hoodie. I began putting it on.

It was a perfect fit.

Huh, I never knew Sehun had the same size as me, I thought .

I began strolling my wheelchair using its wheels out the room. I tried looking for an elevator if there was anything available. But unfortunately, this mansion is old fashioned.

Sighing, I tried attempting to stand on my feet, it felt numb, but that didn't stop me from trying. I stood up at last, my limbs were shaking. My limbs felt weak, as if I was about to collapse on the floor.

I did. I was in agony. I tried calling for any assistance but I guess his butlers and maids were too busy. I tried lifting my arms to propel myself from the ground. I failed and collapsed.

"Hey, what are you doing down on the floor," Sehun finds me on the ground struggling to stand back up.

"I was trying to see if I could walk on my feet," my eyes started tearing. I held them back.

"Luhan, you know you're not fully recovered yet," Sehun states as worry took over him.

"But, I wanted to see you. I figured you were downstairs. . . I wanted you to smile. I ended up on the wheelchair ever since I awoken, I wanted to see you smile by showing you I can-" Sehun placed a finger on my lips. It was quiet.

"Having you here, having to touch, to see, to love, was enough for me. I can wait until you recover," he says softly. My eyes widened at his words. His words brought me in tears. I can't hide my tears anymore.

"Don't cry, it's not healthy for you to be crying like that," Sehun smiled whilst wiping my tears away.

"I'm sorry, I can't help myself." I chuckled through tears.

"Smile more. I'm going to make you happier once I help you down the stairs," Sehun chuckles.

"Wait, why?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," Sehun bent to my level, reluctantly, he swept my feet off the ground. I was aghast, but I liked his touch. We both went downstairs as he began going down the steps.

"Close your eyes," he commands.

"Why?"

"Just do it,"

"Okay," I replied, closing my eyes.

* * *

As he stopped in his tracks, he told me to open them.

And I did.

It was a table with candles, and flowers on the side of the entrance. plates, spoons, utensils were neatly placed with each other.

"So this is what you've been up to?" I asked, smirking.

"Yes, I just wanted to make everything up for three years," Sehun smiled as he walks over to the chair and sat me down. He walks across the table and sat opposite from me.

"You didn't have to do this." I stated looking around the place that was decorated with flowers and hearts.

"Eh, I want to. To prove to you that I'll be yours. So don't worry yourself."

I blushed a dark shade of red.

"Don't I already know?" I chuckled. We began eating, staring at each other this whole time. This feeling with him felt amazing.

___________________________

A/n: Aha idk but this was cute lol. I really do hope you enjoyed~ Since this book lack so much of HunHan I might add more cute scenes and such, and probably might attempt and write a yaoi scene to conclude it. I want to thank all the readers, even silent ones, that have been reading my book. I appreciate your support. Have a good day~

To be continued. . .