Chapter 6

"Sage, wake up! We're here to rescue you!" I heard someone whisper as I slowly adjusted to the light. "What?" I asked, confused. "We're here to rescue you. We need to hurry before Loki gets back." I looked around me and saw everyone from S.H.I.E.L.D., even Tony, surrounding me. I got up and we all walked out of the room. Steve had his whole Captain America outfit on including the shield, Natasha had her pistols out and Clint was dressed in his Hawk-Eye outfit. They all looked around, as if someone were right around the corner. We were just about to walk down the hall when Loki came into view and saw us. "Fuck..." I said aloud. Tony pinched my arm, "Watch the language." I rolled my eyes at him. Loki looked at us for a few seconds then walked away. "H-He's not..What? He should be coming after us. GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!" Clint shouted. I whacked him upside the head and we walked out of the castle. It had been a long time since I was last outside. I looked around me as we walked to this huge orb type thing. As we were just about to walk in, we were engulfed in this tube of different colored lights. Before I knew it, we were back on the Helicarrier. I sighed, "I wish he would've done something to stop us." They all looked at me then at each other. "What did you just say?" Clint asked. "I said that I wish he would've done something to stop us, " I said, walking inside. They followed then split up at certain places. I walked into my room and laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "You okay in here? I didn't hear any shouting or glass breaking so something's up." Tony walked in and stood by the now open door. I stood up, walked over to him and hugged him tightly. He slowly put his arms around me as well. "Did anything happen between you and Loki?" He asks. I shake my head, but it's a lie. "Are you sure about that? Thor said he saw you two..um well...kissing." I cursed Thor out in my head, as if he could hear me. "In all honesty, " I began as I pulled away from the hug, "Loki and I kinda had a 'thing' going on before you guys came." Tony sighs, walks out of the room and goes down the hall. After a while, I hear a loud crash. "They what?!" I hear Steve shout. I walk back over to my bed and sit down, running my hands over the sheets.