Chapter 4

"Brother, where are you?" a man asks as we walk in, Loki's hand still gripping onto my arm. I need to let go of her.. I hear Loki think. I look up at him with a soft expression. He glances down then looks back. "Here," he replies. The man we heard walks to us, a smile on his face but it slowly fades as his eyes reach mine. "Who is this?" the man asks. "Just a Midgaurdian, that's all. Nobody really, " Loki says. It shatters my heart, even though I've been called a nobody thousands of times. "You captured a Midguardian?!" The man shouts. "Thor, calm down!" Loki shouts back. Thor..The legendary Thor. "I cannot calm down! You promised that you would not do something like this again!" Thor keeps shouting. Loki groans lightly and pushes past Thor. I look back at Thor as we walk away, but Loki's arm quickly jerks me in a direction that obstructs my view completely.

Loki throws me into a dark, cold room, surrounded by concrete walls. "Please, don't do this!" I say, trying to hold back tears. He looks at me with a slight expression of sorrow on his face as he slams the door. I sit in the corner and break down, thoughts of not making it out alive racing through my mind. "Loki, you cannot keep her in there!" Thor shouts. "I know but there's no where else to keep her, " Loki replies softly. "If you know, then keep her in your chambers. Somewhere other than that place, " Thor quiets down. Loki keeping me in his bedroom? Yeah, I can imagine that. Waking up to his perfectly sculpted face with those deep blue-green eyes and his black hair. Wait, what am I saying? He captured me! I should hate him!  The door opens and Thor walks in. "Please don't hurt me!" I shriek as I wipe my eyes. He grabs my hand and pulls me out into the hall. "Here, take her, " he says as he takes Loki's hand and places it on my arm. Loki glares at Thor before he walks down the hall to his bedroom. "Now, if you're going to be my prisoner, then you must do as I say or I WILL kill you, " Loki growls as he throws me into the room, walking in after. I nod frantically and kneel down, "I'll do anything." I hear him chuckle and a cape flutters to the floor. I look up and see him taking his clothes off, piece by piece. I guess he caught me looking at him so he snaps his fingers, signaling me to look away, so I do. "M-May I look now?" I stutter. He nods and I look up. His bare chest is facing my body for a few seconds until he walks over to his bed. I stand up, walking over to the corner, then sitting down, my knees pulled up to my chest. Loki looks at me a little confused, "You're sleeping there? In that tiny little space?" I nod and fall asleep quickly.