Chapter 9

I was awoken from my day dream when a loud clang came from down the hall. I saw Loki running and I swear he looked in the window as he did. Then the ground rumbled. A big green figure came into view and it stopped at the door. I backed away to the far wall as the door flew out of the frame. I realized that the green figure was the Hulk. "Bruce! Stop!" I screamed despite that it wouldn't do anything. I covered my face as a few pebbles went flying. A bullet went in the opposite direction after being fired. Hulk turned around and I saw a red, white and blue circular shield. "Come on!" Steve shouts and runs. He's followed by the monster and I stand up. Tony runs into the room and hugs me tightly. I hug him back, my eyes wide and my heart racing. "Are you okay?" He asks as he rubs my back. "Yeah..Can I help?" I mumble. Tony nods, "Suit up." He let go of me and I ran into my room. I punch in a number on a key pad and a door opens to reveal some clothes; a silver top with black diagonal stripes, black pants with silver stripes, shoes that match the shirt and a jacket with a skull of silver and black printed over the heart. I quickly put them on and run out. I pull the sleeves up of my jacket and walk out to the deck. Everyone is standing there; Steve, Clint, Natasha, etc. Even Agent Hill was out. Bruce had gone back to normal and he was sitting against a fighter jet with no shirt on. Loki was in the middle of the group as they were in a circle. "What did you do?" Nick said in a surprisingly calm voice. "I have done nothing. Nothing of your interest to be certain." He smirked. "He's not gonna tell us, director Fury," Clint said. "No, he won't tell you. But he might tell me." I said as I walked through the line. "Sage..I thought Bruce would have frightened you." Loki stated and tilted his head. "You were wrong..So very wrong." I look down and blink hard. When I look back up, my eyes are glowing a mixture of black and silver so grey all and all. "What the hell is she doing?" Natasha asked in a worried tone. "Leave her be, damn it." Steve groaned and nodded to me. Him and Tony were the only ones who knew what powers I had. I stretch my hand out towards the water. "What will you do with water? Wet me?" Loki laughs and behind him a huge wave of water rises. "Exactly my plan." The water rises high enough to get onto the deck. "Back away!" Agent Hill shouts and she runs to Bruce, kneeling next to him and putting his arm around her shoulder. Everyone runs inside as the water hits Loki, knocking him to his knees. I look behind me to make sure nobody is still out. The only noise is my breathing and the water running down. My eyes return to their normal color and I collapse, almost unconscious. The next thing I remember is Loki sitting with me, his eyes staring down into mine as my head is on his lap.