The Seventh Avenger

-Flashback to 6 months ago-

People say that I'm not normal. People say that I should go die. Why? Because they just do. I don't know why, but it just happens. It's just they way it's been ever since my parents died and Tony Stark took me in as his own. We're pretty close now that I've lived with him for the past 9 years. "Sage! Get down here, " Tony shouted. I ran out of my room and downstairs to where he was at. "Yeah?" I asked him as he looked at me. "Do you happen to know anything about the Avengers Protocol file that was sitting on my desk?" He asked in response. "Uh...Yeah, I was reading it yesterday. Sorry, " I muttered. Tony sighed and walked over to me, "You can't be reading that stuff. Not yet at least." I sighed as well and sat on a counter he has in the basement. "Hey! Be careful where you sit!" He shouted. I laughed, "Sorry.."

-Present-

"Nick, we have to let her in the group, " a woman with red hair says to a man with an eye-patch. "We can't. She hasn't had much experience, while us --on the other hand-- have."
"Well maybe she can help us. After all, she does have amazing powers, " a man with short blonde hair says. "Yeah, maybe I can, " I say. They all look at me and a man walks in with a clipboard. They all turn to look at him. "So..Sage..Tony tells us a lot about you. I mean, when he's here, " the man says. "He does, " the man with the eye-patch says. "Well, since you all know my name, you guys should introduce yourselves because I have no idea who you are, " I cough. "I'm Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D. " The eye-patch man says. "I'm Steve Rogers, or Captain America, " the short blonde haired man says. "Bruce Banner, " the man with the clipboard says as he walks over to a counter. "Thor is the demi-god, but he's somewhere right now, " Nick says. "Natasha Romanoff, but I'm called Black Widow, " the woman says. "Nice to meet you all I guess, " I say. "Do you guys know where S-" Tony wonders, walking into the room, but stops his sentence when he sees me. I smile at him, "Hello to you too." He rolls his eyes and walks over to Nick, pulling him aside. "So...I suppose we should start your training then, " Natasha says. I nod and jump off the examination table. "Steve, I think you should start with her, " Bruce coughs as he works on something. Steve looks at me and walks out of the room.