Chapter 11

Loki stared at the girl as she stood alone across the now floorless room. "H-How did you do that?" he stuttered. The girl, Sage, fell to her knees, staring at the wall as she tried to recuperate from the previous happening. "I don't..I shouldn't have been able to.. My powers aren't that advanced yet," Sage muttered. Loki looked at her with a very confused and concerned look. Then his eyes drifted down, seeing the floor below him still fully intact. Then it rose again and he stepped off his small section. "Please..take me to the others. I-I need them." Sage cried, small salty tears rolling down her cheeks. Although Loki was not one to give in to his compassion for others, he carefully made his way to the teenager and grabbed her hand, locking their fingers between each others. They walked out into the corridor and he led them to the prison cells where all the heroes sat, separated from each other so they could not combine their powers to escape. The first one to notice the pair was Tony. Tony stood and walked to the barrier, pressing his hands on it. Sage let go of the God's hand and ran to Tony's cell, putting her hands on the barrier as well. "You got what you asked for." Loki said simply and stood solemnly with his hands behind his back. "Th-thank you. I can't tell you how thankful I am." The girl muttered. She looked Tony in the eyes and nodded slightly, then her eyes lit up and the glass in the cells shattered, letting the heroes escape. The six approached Loki, eyeing him down with anticipation. "We're gonna get our revenge the next time you come back to Earth, got it?" Steve said, a tone of anger in his voice.

Only a few minutes later did Thor emerge from another corridor. "Friends," He exclaimed with happiness, "What are you doing here in Asgard?"

"Loki kidnapped us and held us prisoner. We were just leaving."

"I understand. If you are leaving then you need someone to open the gates."