Chapter 10

I woke with a start, the cold floor against my back. I tried to get to my feet but when I moved my hands, they were pulled back by chains. "What the--"

"Ah, you're finally awake." His voice rang in my ears. "Why am I here? And more importantly...where are the others?" I asked, clearly very upset. "You mean your so called family? They have been..taken care of," Loki chuckled. "They are my family and you can't do anything about it!" I screamed and tried to stand again. "Oh, but I can. I can..let's say..drop them into a volcano," He chuckled again and knelt down next to me, his hand gripping my chin. He jerked my head in his direction and looked me in the eyes. "If you want your friends to live then you must do exactly what I say." I watched his expression and suddenly, I felt the urge to just kiss him. No..I'm better than this.. I grunted in agreement and he dropped my head, the few second silence shattered by the sound of bone against hard flooring.

He finally unlocked the chains and I stood, rubbing my wrists. I looked him straight in the eyes as he approached me, a look of pure seduction on his face. "Leave me..alone." I murmured. "Please."

"How I love it when you tell me to stop," He said, his voice very playful and flirty. "I said leave me alone!" I shouted and felt a sudden rush of power flow through me. The next thing I know, I'm standing on a single block of carpet, Loki on the other side of what's left of the room.

-----------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update this but I've been busy and stuff. Sorry it's so short..I was writing this really early in the morning without any sleep so..Well, I'll see you all next time! xD