Chapter 8

What's going to happen to me? I thought. The door opened and a woman stepped in. "I heard..So, how did this happen?" She asked, slowly coming towards me. I shook my head, shrugging. "Oh, please. You know how. Now tell me," She said, her voice starting to rise. "He somehow ended up on the ship and he captured me. He took me to Asgard, we ran into Thor. Loki was originally going to put me in a prison cell or whatever, but Thor convinced him to put me in Loki's room...With him," I said softly. "Okay, okay. Is that all?"

"N-No. After at least a day or so, Loki changed somehow and we just..it's like we fell in love. And then the day after, I was rescued. I thought I would never see him again but I did and it just..made me feel all these different emotions, you know? Like, happiness, anger, sadness. All those." She nods, as she leans against a blank counter. "Well then. I guess my work here is done," She sighs, walking out. I sigh softly and sit on the floor. A few minutes later, images flash into my mind. Steve, Tony, Loki and Thor are all standing in front of me. "Sage..You can fight this, I know you can!" Steve shouts at me. I shake my head, "You can think that. But I know that I can't." Loki smirks, placing his hand on my shoulder. "Loki, you take your hand of her before I take it off for you." Tony growls.