Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my second book and is a fanfic of HimChan from B.A.P and the others member from B.A.P will also be in it. Please share this with other B.A.P Baby <333 thanks you and I hope you enjoy it!!

1996 19th of April

Park Yeseob POV

*baby cry*

The sound of my granddaughter cry made my body jump and heart full of happiness, finally my granddaughter is born. We waited 48 hours for her to be born, we were all worried that something was wrong with the baby but after the long wait she was finally born. A nurse walk out of Eunjae room, she was searching for someone, her eyes landed on me but there was a sad smile on her face.

My heart was beating fast, as the thought of something went wrong. Was it the new baby? Or was it Eunjae, the more I think the more worry I got.

‘Mr.Park, we have good news your granddaughter is healthy and fine, I’m sorry for your lost, your daughter lost too much blood. We try our best to save her but it was too late.’

Eunjae , is dead.

No it can’t be, my only daughter is gone.

My heart that once filled with joy now filled with sadness and empty, there were no tears because the sadness has empty it all out but my heart was in much pain. I ask the nurse if I could see my granddaughter, we went into a baby room where the entire new born baby was place.

The nurse held a beautiful baby girl in her hands, she hand the baby to me. I hold her close to me and rock her for a bit, she looks just like Eunjae. I will raise this child and keep living because of her, she is now the only family I have left, my wife died 15 years ago and I only had my daughter to look after. But now that my Eunjae has left this world and went to meet her mum, I promise you Eunjae I will look after her and make sure that she has all of my attention, care and love. 

*******3 month after the funeral****** (still Park Yeseob POV )

It has been three month since Eunjae has pass away and In Hye , my granddaughter Park In Hye is now three month old. She is a healthy baby and very strong and stubborn just like her mother Eunjae.

I place In Hye in her baby chair, where she’s paly with her toys. Looking after her on my old is hard at my old age; I have had help from an old friend of mine, Je San, Kim Je San. We have known each other for our whole lives, he has a grandson who was born on the same day as In Hye , who is six years old .

He lost both of his parents at the age of four and was under Je San and his wife care ever since then; we met again at Eunjae funeral and catch on things. Him and his wife offer to help me look after Eunjae until she is old enough for me to look after her by myself.

Today was the day that me and In Hye will be moving in to live with the Kim family until she turns five , we will move back into this house again but for now we will leave this house and return in five years’ time.

The moving truck were already here and have started to put the boxes in, I pick up In Hye and her baby bag to get going first. I place In Hye in her baby seat and made sure to strap her in her safety belt; once it was done I started the car and made my way to Seoul.

**********sometime later***********

The mover left about an hour ago, Je San and his wife help us move our things into our new rooms, In Hye fell asleep about half an hour ago and Je San wife took their grandson HimChan to sleep.