Chapter 6

Park In Hye

I woke up to the dorm being so quiet, I wonder if their still asleep? Maybe I should make breakfast for them since I’ll be staying with them for a while…more like FOREVER. My body was still not use to waking up in this country with the different time zone I feel like I have more energy than I ever needed but at the same time I feel so tired and restless. I guess my body is going to have to get used to it.

I turn my head around and look for the alarm clock on the table next to my bed; it was only 3:30am! OMG so EARLY!!!

Going back to sleep is going to be hard *sigh* sluggishly moving my body across the room, I made my way into the bathroom and got myself freshen up and did my morning routine. When I think I am fully-kind of awake, I got dress in a simple black skinny jeans and a pair of ankle white socks with timberland boots with my white shirt that has an orange cat design on it with the a blue fish looking at each other, (yeah…I like cats their cute).

I grab my side bag and my Canon EOS 600D camera and my keys, I made sure to make less noise as possible when I open my door and closing it behind me. I went to check if the boys were up or still asleep. Making sure that my foot step wasn’t making too much noise, I slowly made my way to their door, placing my hand on the doorknob, turning it slowly ensuring that I made no noise and open.

Popping my head inside, I scan the place to find everyone asleep, smiling to myself because of the weird positions that Zelo was sleeping in. He’s really tall and I can see his left leg hanging out of the bed and JongUp having the cover on half of his body, he looks so kawaii. Shaking my head I went to put the cover back on JongUp and put Zelo left leg back on this bed, I walk back and close the door behind me.

I look up at the clock that was facing the living room; it’s only been 30 minutes since I woken up (I took longer in helping Zelo seeing as his taller than me and has the top bank? I mean really?) I wrote a small note and stuck it on the fridge telling them that I went out early to take pictures of the city and area around here as part of my album.

I stuck it on the fridge and made my way out of the apartment and into the street; it was still too early for cars and people to be moving. Putting my side bag on and putting on my headphone I click on my Nano playlist, the song that came on first on was Daiichiji Jibun Sensou feat Underbar (Japanese rock band).

With the song on, I started my journey…on where it ever takes me…….T.T I’m sure that I am going to be lost by the end of the day but I can still take nice pictures! Oh well…….if I get lost I’ll just call manager Kang to pick me up (not likely I know how to read Korean, I mean I can speak but I can’t like read it  and i don't even have his number ~ what a great combination right**notice the sarcasm**)

*********** six hours later ***********

In six hours I’ve gotten some really good pictures, small shops, street lights, busy cars and vehicles passing by. I made it into the high street of…..I have no idea where but since is like 11ish or something is getting busy and I haven’t eaten breakfast yet.

I made my way back into less busy streets and found a small restaurant, I went in and sat down when my waiter came in and gave me my menu. But before he could go I ask him if they serve breakfast and if they do could I have what he would recommend for me, telling him that I have never been in Korean since I was younger and don’t know what to choose (what can I say, he doesn’t need to know that I can’t read Korean ~.~) but I am getting better at it!!! I mean is the morning and I still feeling jet lag; I might as well be lazy.

I’m just basically lazy to even try to read words in the morning….. (Don’t judge) being lazy is my speciality >_>

…..and yeah I was basically trying to avoid school by coming out here and just chill, as you can see I don’t really want to go to school I mean I don’t know anyone there…expect Zelo and JongUp who will be going to school with me.

So I’m just going to hang with them which will get me into the glares of girls who are also a fan of them at school and they will bully me because I am a shade darker than them….is because of the tan I get from England…..and because I’m not that smart as an Asian.

I hate school so this will be hell for me to be stuck in there for 13 hours; I mean I can’t handle being in the UK system of school hours what make you think I will do well in Korean?  Oh well, life is too short to  be going with the rules.

You need to break some to live, I’m not bad I just don’t like going to a place I feel like an outcast and will mostly likely be bullied and stuff and the worst part is that I don’t have my best friend Anna to save me and I will be bully  for 13 HOURS! 

Even dying sound nice lately to me or even getting kidnap......my life is just too sad~

That reminds me I still need to call Anna or inbox her that I haven’t been kidnap or something; she gets worry when I am on my own. You would too if you were Anna, I sometimes get into trouble for no reasons or I am at the wrong place at the wrong time, something like that.

Like three months ago I was walking home from the park and it was getting dark because I stayed out late with Anna and I wanted to get home fast so I went to take a short cut but because I was wearing my beat headphones and was blasting my music REALY loud. I didn’t hear people yelling and fighting…. I ended up in the middle of a gang fight and accidently saved a gang leader who is very attractive and hot!

How did I save him, well the other bad guy was behind him and was about to hit him with the bat but being me I yelled watch out and Mr.Hottie knock the guy that was trying to kill him….so yeah he thank me and ask if there was anything that he can do in repayment.

So yeah…he found out that I get bullied at school and threaten anyone who hurts me will be all kill by him (I have no idea how he found out about me being bullied at school but hey I wasn’t complaining) ever since then I haven’t be bullied at all. 

It was a nice feeling being safe in a place where you will be using must of your life before going to University or College. But now I have no one, no Anna or Mr.Hottie to save me from this hell you people call high school.

‘When a rich nigga want ya

 And your nigga can't do nothing for ya

 These hoes ain't loyal

 Yeah, yeah, let me see’

Shit that was my phone, I quickly took my phone out and check who it was. I have idea with it but it does show a number which I have no clue who it belongs to. I might as well answer it; it might be Anna calling me from skype or something.

‘hello?’

‘In Hye where the HELL ARE YOU?’ yelled manager Kang through the phone.

Oops

‘..ye-yeah…basically I’m like out…’

‘you have school today’ the word ‘school’ and ‘today’ slowly as if I didn’t know.

‘yeah about that…I don’t feel like going so you know got to go! BYE!’

I turn my phone off before he could say anything else and just to be sure that I will be interrupted again, I put my phone on airplane mode. This is not my fault I just don’t want to be bully in my new school…just not so soon. Maybe I’ll go in the afternoon but other than that I might just go next day or week.

Depending on how I feel about this whole thing and my school uniform is actually pretty and I have tried it on, it actually makes me look more human and kind of good…..I don’t have confidence soooooooo yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh.

‘Cupcake is that you?’

 Shit it can’t be him my body went rigid the only person calls me that was Mr.Hottie…..